HOT! Recruiting Technical Engineers as Sangfor Community Moderators

Sangfor Jojo Lv5Posted 21 Mar 2024 11:59

Dear members,

We are excited to announce that we are seeking 4 dedicated technical engineers to join our forum team as the moderators for each Sangfor product including NGAF, HCI, IAG Cyber Command and Endpoint Secure. Moderators should answer questions within 8 hours every day for the product areas they are responsible for.

From next week, we will stop posting the Top Solver event. All the questions will be managed and supported by our moderators.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. What Are the Exclusive Benefits for Moderators?                                                                                                
This is a great opportunity to get more involved with the Sangfor community, share your expertise, and help other users. Moderators will receive special recognition and benefits.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Rewards of Moderators' Engagement and Contribution                                                                        
1) 2000 coins will be awarded to moderators every month for their active engagement in answering questions that they are responsible for.
2) 1000 coins will be awarded to the moderator with the most accepted answers certified by Sangfor every month.
3) 1000 coins will be awarded to the moderators who answer the most questions every month.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. How to Participate?                                                                                                   

Here are two ways to enroll as a Sangfor product moderator:

1). Submit your Sangfor certified certificates. If you have any Sangfor professional certifications, you can submit them to be considered for a moderator position.

2). Take the online product exam. We will be offering an online exam covering Sangfor products and technologies. Those who pass the exam will be eligible to become a moderator.

To apply for the moderator position, please follow these steps:

Step 1: Reply to this post with the product name you want to join. If you have Sangfor certified certificates passed after the year 2022, you can reply with the certificate.

(For example, I want to be the moderator for the NGAF product section.)

Step 2: Join the product exam and wait for our confirmation if you choose to take exams.

Step 3: Wait to get moderator privileges.

4. Activity Rules                                                                                                            

1) Moderators should answer questions within 8 hours every day for the product areas they are responsible for.
2) Plagiarized answers are prohibited, including those from ChatGPT, copying answers from Sangfor technical support.
3) Recruitment for each product is on a first-come, first-served basis.
4) There is no limit to the enrollment for the products you want to join.
5) Moderators will be disqualified if they haven’t answered questions for 2 consecutive months or a total of 4 months.

We look forward to receiving your applications and working together to create a better forum experience for our community.

Please reply to this post in the format below:
I want to be the moderator for the HCI product section.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Currently, we have two participants passing the exam. Congratulations to them!
All moderators will officially take their responsibilities from May 1st.

Here are the details of the product examination for being Sangfor Community moderators.

Sangfor Jojo Lv5Posted 21 Mar 2024 15:17

To offer more opportunities to other members, we are optimizing the eligibility for registration. Anyone who has passed the Sangfor Technical Certification Professional-level exams in the years 2022 to 2024 will be able to enroll without taking the exam.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the appropriate participation methods:

1) If you have a professional certificate, please reply below with the product you want to join and upload the certificate.

2) If you haven't passed the exam, please reply below with the product you want to join.

pmateus Lv2Posted 22 Mar 2024 17:35

I want to be the moderator for NGAF product section.
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 26 Mar 2024 13:33

I want to be the Moderator for NGAF & Cyber Command and Endpoint Secure.
Xeshaan Lv1Posted 26 Mar 2024 16:52

I want to be the Moderator for NGAF & Cyber Command and Endpoint Secure.
Ronnel Compayan Lv1Posted 26 Mar 2024 17:54

I want to be a moderator for HCI product section
1000THR Lv1Posted 27 Mar 2024 22:11

I want to be a moderator for HCI product section
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 28 Mar 2024 17:13

I want to be the moderator for NGAF product section.
Shahzad Abbasi Lv1Posted 29 Mar 2024 12:37

I want to be the moderator for NGAF and IAG product section.
Prosi Lv3Posted 29 Mar 2024 14:13

I want to be the moderator for HCI product section.