explain the restart service function in ngaf

masih_pemula Lv1Posted 21 Feb 2024 13:56

explain the restart service function in ngaf

aa.PNG (4.79 KB, Downloads: 105)

aa.PNG

Newbie517762 has solved this question and earned 20 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

HiHi,

The "Restart Service" feature in Sangfor NGAF is employed to terminate all services, free up system resources, and initiate the restart of system services. This procedure is typically performed to refresh the system or implement new configurations.

In the context of a firewall like Sangfor NGAF, "services" refers to the security and network functions it performs. When these services are restarted, it means the firewall stops its current tasks, frees up system resources like memory and CPU, and then starts the services again.

This feature is helpful in different situations like troubleshooting, system maintenance, or when changes to the system's configuration require a service restart.

During the restart process, network traffic is allowed to pass through the device without undergoing inspection by the NGAF's security functions. This is commonly known as "bypass mode."

I hope this explanation provides clarity for you.
Is this answer helpful?
Newbie517762 Lv5Posted 21 Feb 2024 15:19

HiHi,

The "Restart Service" feature in Sangfor NGAF is employed to terminate all services, free up system resources, and initiate the restart of system services. This procedure is typically performed to refresh the system or implement new configurations.

In the context of a firewall like Sangfor NGAF, "services" refers to the security and network functions it performs. When these services are restarted, it means the firewall stops its current tasks, frees up system resources like memory and CPU, and then starts the services again.

This feature is helpful in different situations like troubleshooting, system maintenance, or when changes to the system's configuration require a service restart.

During the restart process, network traffic is allowed to pass through the device without undergoing inspection by the NGAF's security functions. This is commonly known as "bypass mode."

I hope this explanation provides clarity for you.
CLELUQMAN Lv3Posted 22 Feb 2024 09:41

Restarting services in Sangfor NGAF refreshes specific programs without rebooting the entire device
Newbie101358 Lv1Posted 22 Feb 2024 16:46

@drift hunters You need to restart the DLAN service for the modification to take effect.
Newbie244863 Lv1Posted 27 Feb 2024 15:55

@burrito craft To apply the changes, you must restart the DLAN service.
Newbie889920 Lv1Posted 11 Apr 2024 18:04

I am extremely enthusiastic and eager to learn more. Could you kindly consider adding new content to your blog as soon as you acquire further information? word wipe aarp

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders