SDWAN VPN NGAF

ilham Lv1Posted 19 Feb 2024 20:53

hello.

is there any impact when we add new VPN topologies in bbc ?

Enrico Vanzetto has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Hi, as i know, there's no impact when adding new vpn on bbc as the tunnels are different.

To add VPN topologies using BBC (Bandwidth-Based Control) in Sangfor NGAF (Next-Generation Application Firewall), follow these steps:

Access BBC Page:
Navigate to the BBC page.

Configure VPN Paths:
Within the BBC page, you can configure VPN paths.
Go to VPN > SD-WAN Paths > VPN Paths.
Here, you can define the VPN paths and their associated parameters.

Impact of BBC:
BBC allows you to control bandwidth allocation for different VPN paths based on your organization’s requirements.
By adjusting bandwidth limits, you can prioritize critical traffic (such as business applications) over less critical traffic.
The impact of using BBC includes:
Optimized Traffic: Efficiently allocate available bandwidth to ensure smooth communication across VPN paths.
Improved Performance: Prioritize essential applications, minimizing latency and ensuring a better user experience.
Resource Management: Manage network resources effectively by controlling bandwidth usage.

Remember that configuring VPN paths with BBC should align with your network design, business needs, and performance goals.
Is this answer helpful?
ilham Lv1Posted 20 Feb 2024 17:26

sorri what i mention above is BBC (Business Centralized Management), not (bandwidth based control).

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Trending Topics

Board Leaders