Can't access IAG because no IP was assigned and the port with managed access was not accesible 20

Newbie821546 Lv1Posted 15 Feb 2024 17:22

Hello everyone. I hope somebody can help me. How can I access the Web UI of the IAG when I don't know the IP address of the device? There's a managed port which is assigned to ETH 1 but it was disabled by the previous configurator. Other ports are perfectly working.

Newbie517762 has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins, 20 coins of bounty and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

HiHi,

Please perform a factory restore on your IAG using the guide provided below:
Is this answer helpful?
Prosi Lv2Posted 25 Feb 2024 00:25

Access management systems like IAG control access to web resources and provide secure network access using authentication management, policy-based authorization, audit and reporting services and single sign-on convenience among many other vital features.
Farina Ahmed Posted 23 Feb 2024 15:20

If the IAG's managed port (ETH 1) is disabled and no IP address is assigned, accessing the Web UI might prove challenging. You may need to resort to manual methods such as physically connecting to the device and re-enabling the port or using a console cable to access the device's command-line interface to configure the port and assign an IP address. Alternatively, if there's a DHCP server on the network, enabling the port and configuring it to obtain an IP address automatically might also be an option. Once the port is enabled and configured, accessing the Web UI should be possible using the newly assigned IP address.
Beru Lv2Posted 23 Feb 2024 10:25

you can use direct cable to connect with IAG, try using default IP address
if its not work you can just reset to factory setting
pmateus Lv2Posted 20 Feb 2024 18:30

Hi,
Try accessing via the console and then activating the port to access normally on the managed port ETH1.
Tonybe Lv2Posted 20 Feb 2024 17:29

If the managed port (ETH 1) is disabled, you'll need to find a way to enable it. This might involve accessing the device through a console port or through another enabled interface.
Donsadam Posted 20 Feb 2024 17:28

Please contact support if you want to reset the password of the IAG
Happpy Lv3Posted 20 Feb 2024 17:28

Ensure that your computer is in the same network subnet as the Sangfor IAG device. You may want to configure a static IP address on your computer within the same subnet.
Ginalyn Lv2Posted 20 Feb 2024 17:27

As a last resort, you may consider performing a factory reset on the Sangfor IAG device. Be cautious with this step as it will erase all configurations. Refer to the Sangfor documentation for instructions on how to perform a factory reset.
Detz Lv2Posted 20 Feb 2024 17:27

If all else fails, contact Sangfor support for assistance. They might be able to provide guidance on how to recover access or assist in resolving the issue.
BetBet Lv2Posted 20 Feb 2024 17:26

Attempt to log in using default credentials. Check the documentation or Sangfor's official resources for default login credentials. If the previous configurator did not change them, you might be able to access the device.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders