Grafana+ Prometheus Monitoring of HCI

Newbie158454 Lv1Posted 05 Jan 2024 18:54

How can we monitor HCI via Grafana + prometheus?

Enrico Vanzetto has solved this question and earned 20 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Hi, to monitor Sangfor HCI using Grafana, you can follow the steps below that i found on this website (https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/588039748):

Install and configure Prometheus on your Sangfor HCI environment.
Install Grafana on your system.
Configure Grafana to connect to the Prometheus data source.
Create a new dashboard in Grafana and add the required metrics.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.
Is this answer helpful?
Newbie517762 Lv5Posted 08 Jan 2024 15:00

HiHi,

Prometheus is an open-source tool for monitoring and alerting in cloud-native environments.
The provided information is a general overview, so you may need to customize it for your specific needs.
I suggest reaching out to the Sangfor support team for assistance - Tech.Support@sangfor.com.
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 09 Jan 2024 14:20

To monitor a Hyperconverged Infrastructure (HCI) using Grafana and Prometheus, start by deploying Prometheus to collect metrics from the HCI components like storage, compute, and networking. Configure Prometheus to scrape these metrics and store them. Then, integrate Grafana with Prometheus as a data source to visualize the collected metrics through customizable dashboards. Use predefined or custom queries in Grafana to display key performance indicators (KPIs) such as CPU usage, memory utilization, storage performance, network throughput, and HCI cluster health. Customize alerts within Grafana to proactively notify about any anomalies or threshold breaches, ensuring efficient monitoring and management of the HCI environment.
Enrico Vanzetto Lv3Posted 09 Jan 2024 16:05

Hi, to monitor Sangfor HCI using Grafana, you can follow the steps below that i found on this website (https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/588039748):

Install and configure Prometheus on your Sangfor HCI environment.
Install Grafana on your system.
Configure Grafana to connect to the Prometheus data source.
Create a new dashboard in Grafana and add the required metrics.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.
mdamores Lv3Posted 09 Jan 2024 16:21

to monitor your HCI using Prometheus and Grafana, you may try the steps below:

1. install prometheus on your server
2. create a prometheus configuration file
3. launch prometheus with configured settings
4. install grafana
5. add prometheus as a data source to grafana
6. create grafana dashboards
configure alert rulesi n grafana based on HCI metrics you want to monitor
7. use Prometheus and Grafana to expolore and analyze HCI metrics overtime
8. Monitoring and observation
Tayyab0101 Lv2Posted 09 Jan 2024 21:13

install prometheus
work on to create a prometheus config file
launch prometheus
install grafana and config
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 10 Jan 2024 16:55

Deploy Prometheus Node Exporter on each node of your HCI cluster to collect node-level metrics.
noime Lv3Posted 10 Jan 2024 16:56

Install and configure Prometheus to collect metrics from your HCI components. Prometheus acts as the data source for Grafana.
Brooker Lv3Posted 10 Jan 2024 17:19

In order to use Grafana and Prometheus to monitor a Hyperconverged Infrastructure (HCI), you must first deploy Prometheus in order to gather metrics from the networking, storage, and compute components of the HCI.
Carrot Lv3Posted 10 Jan 2024 17:19

Configure Prometheus to scrape these metrics and store them. Then, integrate Grafana with Prometheus as a data source to visualize the collected metrics through customizable dashboards.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders