So funny when running VMP china language

Nguyen Quoc Bin Lv1Posted 05 Nov 2023 12:28

Last edited by Nguyen Quoc Bin 14 Nov 2023 16:32.

i have buy 2 VDS server, but only language china !
i can't config or using !

update:
[tr][/tr]
[tr][/tr]
I handled this case very simply, accessing the iBMC administration page and uploading the OS have EN language

Screenshot 2023-11-05 112612.png (889.79 KB, Downloads: 335)

Screenshot 2023-11-05 112612.png

Newbie517762 has solved this question and earned 20 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

HiHi,

I recommend asking for assistance from Sangfor Technical Support as this will minimize the time required.
E-mail: Tech.Support@sangfor.com

Thank you.

Is this answer helpful?
Newbie517762 Lv5Posted 06 Nov 2023 09:30

HiHi,

I recommend asking for assistance from Sangfor Technical Support as this will minimize the time required.
E-mail: Tech.Support@sangfor.com

Thank you.

Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 08 Nov 2023 16:57

Open TAC case pls as mentioned above.
jerome_itable Lv2Posted 09 Nov 2023 08:47

I understand that you have purchased two Sangfor VDS servers, but they only have Chinese language support. This can make it difficult to configure and use the servers.

Here are a few suggestions for how you can overcome this language barrier:

Contact Sangfor support. They may be able to provide you with English language support or help you to configure the servers in Chinese.
    Use a translation tool. There are a number of translation tools available online, such as Google Translate. These tools can be used to translate Chinese text into English, which can help you to understand the server configuration menus.
    Find an English-language manual. There may be an English-language manual for the Sangfor VDS servers available online or from the vendor. This manual can help you to understand the server configuration and how to use the servers.
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 09 Nov 2023 11:15

The best option is to contact Sangfor Tech Support Team for your issues for faster resolutions.
Donsadam Posted 09 Nov 2023 11:15

Look for a handbook written in English. The Sangfor VDS servers may come with an English-language handbook that can be obtained from the vendor or online. You may use this handbook to better understand how the servers are configured and used.
isabelita Lv3Posted 09 Nov 2023 11:17

Speak to Sang for assistance. They might be able to assist you with configuring the servers in Chinese or offer assistance in the English language.
Noah19 Lv3Posted 09 Nov 2023 11:20

Employ a translating app. Many internet translation programs are available, including Google Translate. You may use these tools to translate Chinese language into English so that you can comprehend the menus for server settings.
Rizmae Lv2Posted 09 Nov 2023 11:23

Reach out to the vendor or reseller from whom you purchased the servers. Inquire whether there is an option to obtain an English-language version of the software or if they can assist you with language settings or customization.
Kenbaw Lv2Posted 09 Nov 2023 11:23

Some software providers offer language packs or language add-ons that allow you to change the user interface language. Check if Sangfor provides language packs or if there are updates that include English language support.

I Can Help:

Change

Board Leaders