MGR Server is Deleted, How to delete the agent without using uninstallation password?

Orhan Lv1Posted 04 Nov 2023 02:05

Hi team,

I have a Windows server with Endpoint Secure agent is installed. But since this is a lab environment server I think its MGR server is deleted somehow. Now, I cannot delete the agent because I don't know the uninstallation password.

Can you please advise how can I delete the agent or change the MGR server that agent is connected?

Newbie517762 has solved this question and earned 20 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

HiHi,

Uninstalling the agent without an uninstall password is not possible unless the PC undergoes reformatting.
Therefore pls ask for assistance from Sangfor Technical Support as this will minimize the time required.

Thank you.
Is this answer helpful?
Orhan Lv1Posted 05 Nov 2023 01:38

But this solution is for those who still have the ES Manager. I don't have ES manager because the server is deleted.
I want to delete the agent in this case.
Newbie517762 Lv5Posted 06 Nov 2023 14:11

HiHi,

Uninstalling the agent without an uninstall password is not possible unless the PC undergoes reformatting.
Therefore pls ask for assistance from Sangfor Technical Support as this will minimize the time required.

Thank you.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Trending Topics

Board Leaders