Want to change the SD-WAN Sites' Password

ArsalanAli Lv3Posted 18 Oct 2023 15:17

I Want to change the Passwords of all my SDWAN sites from Central Manager Server

Can anyone guide me, how I can change the passwords of all sites from SDWAN Sites

By solving this question, you may help 137 user(s).

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Adonis001 Lv3Posted 23 Oct 2023 10:55

Are you using NGAF? What version?
mdamores Lv3Posted 24 Oct 2023 08:15

when changing the password of SD-wan sites from a central manager server, it usually involves the S-WAN controller to push the config changes to each SD-WAN devices per site. the procedures may vary depending on version you are using but you may refer to the guidelines below:

1. Login to the SD-WAN controller or the centralized management platform that you are using to manage the SDWAN network.
2. locate site configuration
3. identify which specific SD-WAN sites you want to change the passwords. it might be a single site, a group, or all of the sites.
4. change the password or authentication settings. you can change the password individually per site or as a group.
5. Save and apply the changes.
6. the SD-WAN controller will then push the configuration to the affected SD-WAN devices.
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 24 Oct 2023 11:29

The S-WAN controller often works with the central management server to deliver configuration updates to each SD-WAN device per site when updating the password for SD-WAN sites. Please seek assistance to Sangfor technical team.
NeTSec Lv3Posted 24 Oct 2023 11:34

1. Sign in to the platform that you are using to operate the SDWAN network, such as the SD-WAN controller.
2. site setup location
3. Determine which individual SD-WAN sites whose passwords you wish to modify. It might be one site, a collection of sites, or every site.
4. alter the login or password settings. The password can be modified separately for each site or collectively.
5. Save the modifications, then do so.
6. The impacted SD-WAN devices will then get the configuration via push from the SD-WAN controller.
Adonis001 Lv3Posted 24 Oct 2023 11:36

Access the central manager server for your SD-WAN solution, such as Cisco SD-WAN Manager, FortiManager, Citrix SD-WAN Center, or Prisma SD-WAN.
Noah19 Lv3Posted 24 Oct 2023 11:38

Navigate to the user access and authentication settings in the central manager server. The specific location of these settings may vary depending on your SD-WAN solution. Refer to the documentation for your SD-WAN solution for detailed instructions on accessing and configuring user access and authentication settings
damulagski Lv3Posted 24 Oct 2023 11:39

Enable password policy rules and configure the desired password criteria, such as medium security or high security, for your SD-WAN sites. This step ensures that strong passwords are enforced for all users
soneosansan Lv3Posted 24 Oct 2023 11:39

Specify the password expiration time in days, if applicable, to set a timeframe for password changes. By default, password expiration is often set to 90 days
LucyHeart Lv3Posted 24 Oct 2023 11:40

Instruct all users to change their passwords the next time they log in to the SD-WAN sites. Users may be prompted to change their passwords if their existing passwords do not meet the new password criteria

I Can Help:

Change

Trending Topics

Board Leaders