Sangfor Store is coming back now!!

Sangfor Jojo Lv5Posted 13 Sep 2023 10:42

It is with great pleasure that we announce the return of our beloved online store!  

For years, our online store has been a go-to destination for members looking to purchase quality gifts with their coins. We are excited to bring that same level of service and dedication to our members once again.

Our store is always striving to feature a variety of new gifts to choose from. If you have suggestions on the online gifts, welcome to share them with us.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

MUST READ   

It is forbidden to use software problems or system errors to receive coins or redeem gifts. In serious cases, we will work with Sangfor's legal department to pursue legal responsibility.

In case of data errors or abnormal user rights, including points, coins, badges, gift redemption, etc., caused by system errors or software problems, Sangfor Community has the right to fix the data errors and adjust the abnormal rights. Sangfor Community will suspend the account of the user who violates the rules permanently.
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 13 Sep 2023 11:51

Hi, Can I suggest to add "Lazada e-gift voucher" in the store: https://www.gifted.ph/product/lazada-gift-certificates
Newbie517762 Lv5Posted 13 Sep 2023 12:32

Last edited by Newbie517762 13 Sep 2023 12:34.

Hi, I hope to unlock all the gifts across every region.
Nevertheless, welcome back !  
JunaidKhan Lv1Posted 13 Sep 2023 14:04

wow nice to see it again.
Kuripot Sangfor Lv1Posted 13 Sep 2023 16:06

Yehey
Denny Chanditya Lv2Posted 18 Sep 2023 10:16

Nice, i hope the processing gift  is more faster
Zonger Lv4Posted 26 Sep 2023 19:15

Nice to hear this!