Sangfor Associate Lab Exam

Karl Lv1Posted 03 Jul 2023 08:32

Hi, I want to know if its still possible to take the Sangfor's Associate Lab Exams such as IAG, WANO, NGAF, HCI, VDI, and ES? I tried enrolling in Sangfor Hands-on Labs but it says that the environment is reserved for examination.. is there a pre-requisite that I should take note of?

Sangfor Jojo has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Hi Karl, did you pass the written exam? If not, you need to pass the exam first and then book the lab exam.

For any questions about partner certification exam, you can read the following frequently asked questions.
https://community.sangfor.com/fo ... thread&tid=7758
Is this answer helpful?
Newbie517762 Lv5Posted 03 Jul 2023 08:59

HiHi,

Please find attached the file entitled "Sangfor Certification Exam Guidelines" for your easy reference.

Sangfor Certification Exam Guidelines-compressed.pdf (605.6 KB, Downloads: 312)

Regards,
Sangfor Jojo Lv5Posted 03 Jul 2023 09:22

Hi Karl, did you pass the written exam? If not, you need to pass the exam first and then book the lab exam.

For any questions about partner certification exam, you can read the following frequently asked questions.
https://community.sangfor.com/fo ... thread&tid=7758
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 03 Jul 2023 09:35

You must first take and pass the written exam to enable the lab exam. That's the prerequisite.
Faisal P Posted 03 Jul 2023 09:54

Hi,

Pre-requisite: Candidate must hold a valid Sangfor Certified Technical Associate : VDI Track Credentials.

Thanks
Karl Lv1Posted 03 Jul 2023 10:01

Thanks for the information guys! I've read the PDF and I'm following its instructions. Thanks again!
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 03 Jul 2023 13:39

Thanks all for sharing information.

I Can Help:

Change

Board Leaders