default credentials

SergeyPokrovsky Lv1Posted 02 Jun 2023 20:27

Hi all, I have installed Endpoint secure and Central Manager in VMWare using .ova files. But I can't log in to the CLI by using default credentials mentioned in User Guide.
Need any assistance)

Zonger has solved this question and earned 20 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

If you are unable to log in to the CLI of Sangfor Endpoint Secure or Central Manager using the default credentials mentioned in the User Guide, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:
  • Verify the default credentials: Double-check the username and password mentioned in the User Guide to ensure you are using the correct credentials. Pay attention to any capitalization or special characters.
  • Reset the password: If the default credentials are not working, you may need to reset the password. This can typically be done through the management interface or web portal of the Endpoint Secure or Central Manager. Look for a "Forgot Password" or "Password Reset" option and follow the instructions provided.
  • Contact Sangfor support: If you have exhausted all options and still cannot log in, it is recommended to reach out to Sangfor support for further assistance. They can provide guidance specific to your environment and help troubleshoot the login issue.

Is this answer helpful?
Faisal Piliang Posted 02 Jun 2023 23:17

Hi,

If you are an authorized user and have forgotten the credentials, you should reach out to the system administrator or refer to the password recovery process outlined in the documentation or support channels provided by Sangfor.

Thanks
SergeyPokrovsky Lv1Posted 03 Jun 2023 19:23

Sorry, but I have just created new VMs by myself, and default credentials are not valid...
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 05 Jun 2023 09:32

The CLI credentials is not the same for the GUI credentials. You must contact the Support Team if you want to enter in CLI Mode.
Kyle Padilla Posted 05 Jun 2023 09:37

You should contact the system administrator or follow the password recovery procedure indicated in Sangfor's documentation or support channels.
Naomi Lv3Posted 05 Jun 2023 09:44

Contact Sangfor TAC
MISMIS Lv3Posted 05 Jun 2023 09:47

Double-check the user guide or documentation to ensure that you are using the correct default username and password. Pay attention to any case sensitivity or special characters that may be required.
Adonis001 Lv3Posted 05 Jun 2023 09:51

Ensure that the VM hosting Endpoint Secure and Central Manager has proper network connectivity. Verify that the VM can access the required network resources, such as DNS servers or authentication servers.
isabelita Lv3Posted 05 Jun 2023 09:51

When attempting to log in, take note of any error messages or notifications that appear. These can provide valuable information about the issue at hand.
BitCloud Lv3Posted 05 Jun 2023 09:56

If the default credentials aren't working, it may be necessary to reset the password for the CLI

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Trending Topics

Board Leaders