[Ended]#Weekly Event# Round 68 - Video of the Week

Sangfor Jojo Lv5Posted 31 May 2023 09:34

视频banner.jpg

Welcome to our 68th video week where we watch Sangfor product video tutorials and learn how to configure together! We'd love your feedback!!

You can find the deployment, configuration video tutorials in the community Resources > Video Library section, and on Sangfor Technologies YouTube channel!
视频地址.png

You can use the YouTube cc function Auto-translate to change the subtitle into your local language to better understand the content!
改字幕.png

爱心分割线.gif

[Event Duration]
May 31 – Jun 6, 2023

[Event Rewards]
1) Participation Award: Get 100 coins if you leave an evaluation, advice, or demand under this post.

2) Excellent Review Award: Get 500 coins if your evaluation, advice, and demand are useful for shaping Sangfor products or improving video tutorials.

[Participation Rules]
1. Watch the video selected for this week.
2. Leave your comments under this post, including:
  • Evaluation:     tell us whether the video is helpful for you or not.
  • Suggestion:    point out what needs to be improved for this video.
  • Requirement:   submit what kinds of video content you want to watch. For example:

I want to watch [product name] + [version no.] + topic name

3. All rewards will be sent before the next round updates and announced under this post.
4. Everyone can leave only one comment under this post. DO NOT repeat the comments. Otherwise we will punish your action by reducing 100 coins.

welcome.png

礼品盒分割线.gif 礼品盒分割线.gif

Award Announcement
Congratulations to the following participant on getting "Excellent Review Award" and 600 coins.
22718647fee41734a2.png

Congratulations to the following 40 participants on getting "Participation Award" and 100 coins.
40089647fee248dbcc.png

爱心分割线.gif
Interested?
jetjetd Lv5Posted 31 May 2023 10:52

This video guide us how to perform VMP and VDC factory reset.
Bebe_Bote Lv3Posted 31 May 2023 10:58

The video content highlighted about the VMP factory reset procedures.
Kalem Lv3Posted 31 May 2023 11:06

In the video tutorial, several application scenarios is listed. These are:
-Return testing device to user or partner
-Reset settings of all clustered nodes
-Remove the nodes that built virtual storage
Taha Lv2Posted 01 Jun 2023 14:21

Evaluation: : This video is very useful to know how to reset the Sangfor VDI VMP & VDC

Suggestion: : Please do not use background music in the video

Requirement:  I want to watch [IAM] + [version no.] + Factory reset video
sumran Lv2Posted 01 Jun 2023 14:28

Evaluation: : This video is very useful to reset the Sangfor VDI VMP & VDC and helpful to the person who knows English well

Suggestion: : Please make the video in other language as well

Requirement:  I want to watch [HCI] + [version no.] + Factory reset video
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 01 Jun 2023 19:09

Evaluation: In this video I learn about VMP & VDC factory reset.
Suggestion: In the VMP factory reset steps, I observed that during this process all VM will be restored to factory defaults including VMP cluster, users, VMP backups & time etc so how can we take backup before going to factory reset if our data is important? Also data cannot be restored & get lost after this process.

In VDC Software & Hardware factory reset, they use by default IP for accessing it and same default user password. I would suggest it have to changed for security reason after first login.

Requirement:
I want to watch aServer Hardware Certificates step by step setup video
Faisal Piliang Posted 04 Jun 2023 18:14

I want to watch Sangfor VDC Factory Reset Guide + VDC5.4.0 r2 + Factory Reset
Evaluation: We need to confirm the vdc version click the version on login page it will show you the current version which is 5.4 r2.
Suggestion: Please describe more detail about version.
Requirement: Reset Guide.
CLELUQMAN Lv3Posted 06 Jun 2023 12:26

Evaluation:   
Easy to understand the instructions . The steps explained in a concise and straightforward manner.
Suggestion:   
Choose different background music that is more subtle or reduce the music volume. The background music is very distracting.
Requirement:

I want to watch SANGFOR NGAF version 8.0.47  , Rule and Policy Management
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 06 Jun 2023 16:42

This video on the Sangfor VDI VMP and VDC Factory Reset guide is an exceptional resource! The presenter provides clear and concise instructions, making the factory reset process simple to follow. The visuals and annotations are well-done, ensuring that every step is easy to understand. The troubleshooting tips included in the video are invaluable. Overall, this guide is a must-watch for anyone using Sangfor VDI VMP and VDC. Kudos to the team for creating such a helpful and informative video!