Integration with NGAF

Cesar Lv2Posted 28 May 2023 08:35

Can I integrate the ES even if its trial version and license is to be followed?

By solving this question, you may help 211 user(s).

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

RegiBoy Lv5Posted 29 May 2023 10:19

No it is not possible and I already tried it.
Faisal Piliang Posted 29 May 2023 10:48

Hi,

Please ask Sangfor technical support to solve the problem.

Thanks
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 29 May 2023 13:49

Yes, you can integrate the ES even if it's a trial version, but you must still follow the license terms and conditions associated with the trial version.
Zonger Lv4Posted 29 May 2023 14:44

Yes, you can integrate Elasticsearch (ES) with Sangfor NGAF (Next-Generation Application Firewall) even if you are using trial versions of both solutions. The trial versions typically provide full functionality for a limited time, allowing you to explore and evaluate the capabilities of the products.

To integrate ES with Sangfor NGAF, you would need to follow the standard integration process, which involves configuring the necessary settings in both systems to enable communication and data exchange.
Rejie08455 Lv1Posted 29 May 2023 14:46

The availability and permissions for integrating the Sangfor Endpoint Security trial version will depend on the specific terms and conditions outlined in the trial license. It's important to review and adhere to the licensing requirements to ensure proper usage and compliance during the trial period.
Naomi Lv3Posted 29 May 2023 14:48

The availability and rights for integrating the Sangfor Endpoint Security trial version will be determined by the trial license's unique terms and conditions. To guarantee correct usage and compliance throughout the trial period, it is critical to examine and adhere to the license requirements.
MISMIS Lv3Posted 29 May 2023 14:51

No it is not possible
Adonis001 Lv3Posted 29 May 2023 14:52

Ask for SAngfor Technical Team
BitCloud Lv3Posted 29 May 2023 14:56

No because it is only a trial version.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow