Suggestion: Sangfor SASE watermark on screen feature that can be printed on screen and hard copies.

Newbie517762 Lv5Posted 24 Apr 2023 10:20

Last edited by Newbie517762 24 Apr 2023 10:22.

Hi Sangfor,

I would like to suggest the addition of a watermark on screen feature that can be printed on screen and hard copies.
(Currently, the watermark on screen only)

The ability to add a watermark to documents and other materials is an important security measure that is used by many organizations to prevent unauthorized copying and distribution. By adding this feature to your product, you would be providing your customers with an important tool that can help them protect their confidential information.

In addition, it would be great if the watermark printed on hard copy function could be enabled or disabled by the administrator, depending on the specific needs of the organization. This would give your customers even greater control over their security settings and would allow them to customize the feature to meet their specific needs.

Thank you for considering my suggestion.

Best regards,

Feel alike? Bump to help this suggestion accepted by developers.

An accepted suggestion earns you 100 to 1000 coins. For more active members in Suggestions board, a badge Product Consultant may be rewarded. What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Imran Tahir Lv4Posted 24 Apr 2023 20:07

NJ I've question
Faisal Piliang Posted 25 Apr 2023 00:03

The proposed on screen watermark feature that can be printed on the screen and hard copy is very interesting and can be tried
rivsy Lv5Posted 25 Apr 2023 09:00

No need to watermark it since it is a public document and readily available
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 26 Apr 2023 18:41

Thanks for sharing this post.

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Trending Topics

Board Leaders