[Ended]Round 64 - Video of the Week

Sangfor Jojo Lv5Posted 13 Apr 2023 15:23

Welcome to our 64th video week where we watch Sangfor product video tutorials and learn how to configure together! We'd love your feedback!!

You can find the deployment, configuration video tutorials in the community Resources > Video Library section, and on Sangfor Technologies YouTube channel!
You can use the YouTube cc function Auto-translate to change the subtitle into your local language to better understand the content!

[Event Duration]
May 3 – May 9, 2023

[Event Rewards]

1) Participation Award: Get 100 coins if you leave an evaluation, advice, or demand under this post.

2) Excellent Review Award: Get 500 coins if your evaluation, advice, and demand are useful for shaping Sangfor products or improving video tutorials.

[Participation Rules]

1. Watch the video selected for this week.

2. Leave your comments under this post, including:
  • Evaluation:     tell us whether the video is helpful for you or not.
  • Suggestion:    point out what needs to be improved for this video.
  • Requirement:   submit what kinds of video content you want to watch. For example:

I want to watch [product name] + [version no.] + topic name

3. All rewards will be sent before the next round updates and announced under this post.
4. Everyone can leave only one comment under this post. DO NOT repeat the comments. Otherwise we will punish your action by reducing 100 coins.

Award Announcement
Congratulations to the following 2 participants on getting "Excellent Review Award" and 500 coins.

Congratulations to the following 7 participants on getting "Participation Award" and 100 coins.
kmrnliaqat Lv3Posted 03 May 2023 12:28

This video is really helpfull for us .

I want to Watch VDI + 5.4.3+ Usb allow/disallow
Imran Tahir Lv4Posted 04 May 2023 17:13

helpful for me

I want to watch VDI + 5.4.3 + USB allow/disallow
rivsy Lv5Posted 08 May 2023 09:57

I want to watch Sangfor VDI Report Center + version 4.2 + Sangfor VDI Report Center Installation

Suggestion:
1. Please update the Operating System requirement for the Report Center Installation which is the Windows Server 2012 (which is already EOL)
2. Please update the internet browser supported in the Report Center Web UI Login requirement. Please remove the IE and replace it with Edge since Edge is the replacement for the IE.
faysalji Lv3Posted 08 May 2023 14:21

I would suggest to add the sub titles of the video under the post.
faysalji Lv3Posted 08 May 2023 14:21

I would suggest adding the video's sub titles under the post with translation option
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 08 May 2023 14:36

Evaluation: This video is very well explained and easy steps are mentioned that how can we manually add USB in sangfor VDC and allow it.

Suggestion: I see that this whole process is done manually. I find it time consuming job for an Administrator. It is a kind of hectic in case of large organization where all staff have USBs plus USB is a kind of device which can easily be stolen or broken or get attacked by malware so the poor administrator will replace new USB in the case of lost USB and add new USB. Such a hectic job. Now a days everything is based on automation. I would prefer to make this process easier.

Requirement:
I want to watch Sangfor NGAF + Version (any latest) + Complete configuration guide. As I go thru the Video Library, I don't find any video related to NGAF.
Newbie517762 Lv5Posted 09 May 2023 15:11

I want to watch [Sangfor Access(SASE)] + [Latest Version] + [POC & Configure Guide]

And please add more Sangfor product to Video Library,  
this is very helpful to us & beginner.

Regards,
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 09 May 2023 16:34

USB whitelist and blacklist features in Sangfor VDI can be useful security measures for organizations that need to control access to their virtual desktop environments.
Faisal Piliang Posted 11 May 2023 15:20

Really happy with the deployment program, configuration video tutorials in this Community resources > Video Library section. This can add insight that is useful for IT development.
Thank you so much Sangfor