How to clean up disk of IAG ??? 10

Arie_Tekoz Lv1Posted 28 Mar 2023 08:43

Hi All,

I have IAG 5500 Series, the disk utilization every month increase 1%, I worry about this condition for a long time usage, because currently disk is 87% utilization.
I just try to reboot this device but disk utilization not decrease automatically.
Please help me if you have workaround regarding clean up disk IAG?

Thank you

Faisal Piliang has solved this question and earned 30 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins, 10 coins of bounty and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

To perform more operations, you may click on the icon beside datastore name and will see the following operations: Edit, Summary, Manage, Delete, Format and Cleanup.
Is this answer helpful?
amcysoc786 Lv1Posted 28 Mar 2023 11:56

pLease see this topic in discussion "Sangfor IAM Disk Threshold"
SassyScorpio Lv2Posted 29 Mar 2023 02:23

The IAG 5500 series is a line of network security appliances that provide secure remote access and secure web gateway capabilities. To clean up the disk of an IAG 5500 series appliance, you can follow the steps below:

1-Log in to the IAG appliance using an administrator account.

2-Navigate to the "Maintenance" tab.

3-Click on the "Cleanup Disk" option.

4-Select the types of files that you want to delete from the disk. You can choose from log files, temporary files, and backup files.

5-Click on the "Cleanup" button to start the cleanup process.

6-Wait for the cleanup process to complete. This may take several minutes, depending on the amount of data that needs to be deleted.

7-Once the cleanup process is complete, you can verify that the disk has been cleaned up by checking the available disk space.

It is recommended that you perform regular disk cleanup tasks on your IAG 5500 series appliance to ensure that it continues to function smoothly and efficiently.
Arie_Tekoz Lv1Posted 29 Mar 2023 10:22

Case close, we setup the log report from1 years to 6 month automatically delete.
now disk already decrease to 47%

Thank you all for sugestion
Faisal Piliang Posted 29 Mar 2023 11:01

To perform more operations, you may click on the icon beside datastore name and will see the following operations: Edit, Summary, Manage, Delete, Format and Cleanup.
rivsy Lv5Posted 29 Mar 2023 14:28

You can manually configure it to delete the logs depends on your requirement

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders