HTTPS links from IIS redirected to Sangfor Portal

Newbie821546 Lv1Posted 27 Mar 2023 11:23

I just had this experience that whenever I tried to proxy my own website hosted at local IIS server then proxied at cloudflare for the SSL, it redirects may website to Sangfor login page. How can I fix this issue?

CTI_JianJie has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Sangfor NGAF does not support SSL termination and domain-based NATting. It is normal to show the sangfor portal if you proxy without specifying the port.
You can check for other reverse proxies with the support of the TCP/ssl local redirection. From the firewall, you only need to configure the NAT port 443 to the specific web server IP.
Is this answer helpful?
CLELUQMAN Lv3Posted 27 Mar 2023 11:41

try bypass mode and try troubleshoot from there,
SassyScorpio Lv2Posted 28 Mar 2023 02:03

This could be due to a number of reasons, such as security settings on the device or a misconfiguration on your IIS server.

To fix this issue, you may want to try the following steps:

Check your IIS server settings: Ensure that your IIS server is configured correctly, and that your website is set up properly. Make sure that your SSL certificate is installed correctly and that your website's bindings are set up correctly.

Check your cloudflare settings: Verify that your Cloudflare SSL settings are configured correctly. Check to see that your SSL certificate is set up properly, and that your website is set up to use SSL.

Check your DNS settings: Ensure that your DNS settings are configured correctly. Check to see that your website's DNS records are pointing to the correct IP address.

Disable Sangfor: If you have access to the Sangfor security device or software, you may want to try disabling it temporarily to see if that resolves the issue.

Contact Sangfor support: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, you may want to contact Sangfor support for assistance. They may be able to provide more insight into why your website is being intercepted and how to resolve the issue.

It's important to note that Sangfor is a security device designed to protect against cyber threats. If your website is being intercepted by Sangfor, it's possible that there is a security issue that needs to be addressed. Therefore, it's important to take appropriate steps to resolve the issue and ensure the security of your website and any sensitive data that it may contain.
rivsy Lv5Posted 29 Mar 2023 14:33

Did you try the passthrough?
Faisal Piliang Posted 29 Mar 2023 22:24

Setting up an HTTP/HTTPS redirect in IIS · Download and install the URL Rewrite module. · Click Add Rule(s) in the right-side menu.
Jhazz Lv3Posted 31 Mar 2023 13:50

Did you verify and check the configuration on the Cloudflare?
MavicCon Lv2Posted 03 Apr 2023 10:18

Please check and confirm the configuration on the CLoudflare if is properly done
SherylCor Lv2Posted 03 Apr 2023 10:56

Can you add to the whitelist the link provided in the cloudfalre
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 03 Apr 2023 13:54

Check your DNS server if it has all the necessary IPs and also try to clear DNS cache entries.
JLo Lv2Posted 03 Apr 2023 14:03

Please clear cache of the browser then check

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders