How Talend can trigger the process chains in SAP APO system?

Newbie695090 Lv1Posted 09 Feb 2023 18:17

I am trying to trigger a process chain in SAP APO system using Talend. Is it possible to do so? I didn't find any supportive documentation regarding the same.

Faisal P has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

It could be some components and options (like tSAPBapi) are only available in the licensed product
Is this answer helpful?
Faisal P Posted 09 Feb 2023 22:51

It could be some components and options (like tSAPBapi) are only available in the licensed product
CLELUQMAN Lv3Posted 10 Feb 2023 09:43

you can try the Talend SAP APO Connector or tSAPBapi
rivsy Lv5Posted 13 Feb 2023 09:38

1. Use tSAPIConnector to connect to the SAP APO system.
2. Use tSAPBapi to execute the FM ‘RSPC_API_CHAIN_START’ and pass in the relevant parameters such as the name of the process chain and the variant.
3. Use tSAPBapi to execute the FM ‘RSPC_API_CHAIN_GET_STATUS’ to check the status of the process chain.
4. Use tSAPCommit to commit the changes made to the SAP system.

Note: you will need to have the SAP JCo libraries installed and configured in Talend for this to work. Also, you’ll need to have the required access rights to execute the FMs in the SAP system.”
Imran Tahir Lv4Posted 13 Feb 2023 12:26

Yes i could be
Pat Lv4Posted 13 Feb 2023 13:40

Yes that is possible
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 13 Feb 2023 14:00

Yes it is definitely possible
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 13 Feb 2023 14:20

Might be possible no idea.
Abdul Sami Lv2Posted 14 Feb 2023 13:24

Last edited by Abdul Sami 14 Feb 2023 13:28.

Yes, it is possible to trigger a process chain in SAP APO system using Talend. You can use the Talend tSAPBapi component to call the BAPI_PROCESS_CHAIN_START function module in SAP APO. You can find more information and examples in the Talend documentation.

I Can Help:

Change

Board Leaders