cannot connect to SSH

Newbie018629 Posted 21 Aug 2018 12:30

Hi All, just want to ask. I have an issue about connection using SSH through network that manage by Sangfor. I cannot connect through this, but if I using VPN it can connect. Please help your information regarding to my issue.

Thank you.

Screenshot at Aug 21 11-29-10.png (37.64 KB, Downloads: 1107)

SSH through VPN

SSH through VPN

Screenshot at Aug 21 11-28-02.png (43.15 KB, Downloads: 1077)

SSH through LAN

SSH through LAN

deoangelolim has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Hi,

Good day!

If its SSH through VPN, kindly check your rule from VPN to LAN / LAN to VPN both sides. It must allow SSH service on that particular Rule. On the other hand if were dealing on SSH through LAN it should be working as it is locally connected not unless you are using two different LAN networks using 2 different ports on NGAF, you should create a LAN TO LAN rule that allows SSH.

Warm Regards,
Deo
Is this answer helpful?
Ting Fong Lv2Posted 03 Sep 2018 16:25

It might be the device blocked the port.
Kindly check the device configuration for port 22 or SSH service.
deoangelolim Posted 06 Sep 2018 09:50

Hi,

Good day!

If its SSH through VPN, kindly check your rule from VPN to LAN / LAN to VPN both sides. It must allow SSH service on that particular Rule. On the other hand if were dealing on SSH through LAN it should be working as it is locally connected not unless you are using two different LAN networks using 2 different ports on NGAF, you should create a LAN TO LAN rule that allows SSH.

Warm Regards,
Deo
Pyone Cho Posted 09 Dec 2021 13:43

You must go to " Access Mgt " from the " Navigation " Bar. Click " Policies " and remove the " Remove Login/SSH " policy. And then goto Navigation>System>Firewall>Firewall Rules and add SSH rule to wan<->Lan.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders