[Ended] Leave your comments on Sangfor KB and win many coins [Round 1]

Sangfor Jojo Lv5Posted 02 Feb 2023 18:36

comment article.jpg

01 INTRODUCTION
Read the technical documents or cases we selected and leave your valuabale comments or suggestions.

02 DURATION
Feb. 2nd – Feb. 14th,2023

03 HOW TO JOIN

Read the technical documents or cases we selected and leave your comments or suggestions under the activity post!

We summarize the following 3 types of comments to help you get the best quality reward. The more details, the bigger chance to win. 奋斗中.gif

222222222.jpg
(click it to zoom in and out)

Reply Template: #Title# + your suggestion/ evaluation/ opinons

For example:
#Sangfor HCI 5.8.8 P2V Migration (Physical  to Virtual)# I suggest this article can be added  "Link Mode" features to the Virtual Devices.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

04 REWARDS

1) Participation Reward: 100 coins for each comment

2) Quality Reward: 500 coins will be awarded to 10 participants who leave high-quality and valuable comments or suggestions.

NOTE: Coin is redeemable for various prizes in Sangfor Store

05 RULES

1). The document title must be added in your comments, otherwise it is rewarded as ineligible.
2). Comments on the same document or case are not allowed and rewards will be canceled.
3). One user can gain both the participation reward and quality reward.
4). Winners will be announced within 3 working days. Coins will be distributed directly to the winners’ accounts which can be checked in the community system message.
5). Copying others' comments will not be rewarded.
6). This activity is only available for Sangfor external users.

06 DOCUMENTS /CASES YOU CAN READ AND COMMENT

Product Type
Title

NGAF

Configuration

HCI

Configuration
Sangfor HCI 5.8.8 P2V Migration (Physical  to Virtual)

NGAF

Troubleshooting
IP Location Database display abnormal

VDI

Troubleshooting

NGAF

Troubleshooting
After installed the EacyConnect, it keep  prompt out the "ENSURE failed" error message.

Kindly Reminder:
Some of them are multilingual guides, you can click the right upper corner as below to choose your local language to help you better read them content.
查看多语言.png

Reply Template: #Title# + your suggestion/ evaluation/ opinons

For example:
#Sangfor HCI 5.8.8 P2V Migration (Physical  to Virtual)# I suggest this article can be added  "Link Mode" features to the Virtual Devices.

礼品盒分割线.gif 礼品盒分割线.gif
[Award Announcement]
Congratulations the following participants have got different coins for their active comments.
5499963eedaeb6d5f3.png

-- END --
Maxon Lv1Posted 03 Feb 2023 09:19

Last edited by Maxon 03 Feb 2023 09:21.

“I think the case [IP Location Database display abnormal]will be better to add more screenshots to the guide.”
rivsy Lv5Posted 03 Feb 2023 13:21

The Sangfor_NGAF_v8.0.47_Network_Port_Rate_Abnormal_Troubleshooting_Guide solve the problem  NGAF with the abnormal network port rate in a brief explanation and configuration guide provided. There is also other option/s if the first recommendation to fix is still have the problem encountered like checking of cables and changing of switch port.

My recommendation for the next update is to add "Link Mode" features to the Virtual Devices

Jhazz Lv3Posted 03 Feb 2023 13:27

In the VDI Client stuck during installation, the manual unistallation guide for the VDI did fix the problem with VDI client stuck in the installation. But its take time to unistalled all of it to fix the problem.

The best option for this is Sangfor must create a installer for the fix for this like installter that first uninstall or clean install first before the final installation. Because its take time to unistalled the 11 items to fix the error.

Kalem Lv3Posted 03 Feb 2023 14:12

I think the [VDI Client stuck during installation]  is helpful especially if you encounter this kind of issue in your VDI installation. If possible kindly add other scenarios if available for this kind of issue.
sumran Lv2Posted 03 Feb 2023 14:35

[Sangfor_NGAF_v8.0.47_Network_Port_Rate_Abnormal_Troubleshooting_Guide] helps me for the trouble shooting of the port rate. Especially it help me for the selection of management service that which management service needs to allow during trouble shooting .
IPs_ME Lv2Posted 03 Feb 2023 15:44

I think the [Sangfor HCI 5.8.8 P2V Migration (Physical  to Virtual)] has a detailed steps, it has a note for the requirements needed before implementing the migration and this help us a lot because it's easy to understand and follow the procedure since there is a screenshot provided in the report.
This can be a great help for those newbie who want to have more knowledge about Sangfor and the clients will be more glad to read this informative document.
fahadkhan Lv1Posted 03 Feb 2023 17:48

I think the case [IP Location Database display abnormal] will be better to add more screenshots to the guide.
Pat Lv4Posted 03 Feb 2023 20:16

I think the case [Sangfor HCI 5.8.8 P2V Migration (Physical  to Virtual)] helps with its recommendations before conducting a migration, with different types of Migration from using a HCI converter tools to using HCI installation ISO. This will help especially on the Complexity of the process of migration and to lessen the time it will take to troubleshoot while in Migration.
sumran Lv2Posted 04 Feb 2023 14:18

[Sangfor HCI 5.8.8 P2V Migration (Physical  to Virtual) ] provides the complete configuration guide for the P2V migration .it also provides the minimum requirement for the server. this guide also provide the methods of migration.