What Makes Sangfor IAG difference from other other competitor?

Asif Lv1Posted 22 Jan 2023 19:37

I want to know some unique features of Sangfor IAG which doesn't provided by other security vendor's product. Why telco companies still need IAG?

By solving this question, you may help 511 user(s).

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

RegiBoy Lv5Posted 23 Jan 2023 08:21

Sangfor IAM is a superior Internet behaviour management solution consisting of professional internet bandwidth management, application control, URL filters, traffic control, information control, illegal hotspot/proxy control, behaviour analysis, wireless network management and many more features.

IAM is like a router will full of features that you can't see in other Router vendors.
Pat Lv4Posted 23 Jan 2023 08:49

It has the following advantages: Proxy Avoidance Protection, Intelligent Traffic Management, Gateway and Client Decryption to Uncover Encrypted Traffic, Unified Network-wide Management of all Clients, Precise and Accurate Application Control, Offloading Performance When Using ICAP Integration With Third Party System and Secure Onboarding Devices With Endpoint Security Posture
rivsy Lv5Posted 23 Jan 2023 09:49

The main unique features of Sangfor is the kind of license they use which is "Throughput" based not unlike the other brand which is license per user.
Jhazz Lv3Posted 23 Jan 2023 10:02

Sangfor IAG have the Advance Intelligent Traffic Management, precisely manages both up-link and down-link P2P traffic and can customize traffic "packages" for different users, allocating specific traffic quotas and limiting bandwidth for heavier users.
amcysoc786 Lv1Posted 23 Jan 2023 13:56

I think so far many useful feature of IAG have been discussed, but the main difference which i found is user base authentication provided by IAG, but ARUBA clear pass provide MAC base authentication and all the switches have to configure with ARUBA NAC.  I believe this is strong feature to control the users on Non-manageable switches.     
Naomi Lv3Posted 23 Jan 2023 15:49

It provides the following benefits: Proxy Avoidance Protection, Intelligent Traffic Management, Gateway and Client Decryption to Uncover Encrypted Traffic, Unified Network-wide Management of All Clients, Precise and Accurate Application Control, Offloading Performance When Using ICAP Integration With Third Party System, and Secure Onboarding Devices With Endpoint Security Posture.
BitCloud Lv3Posted 23 Jan 2023 15:51

I believe many helpful features of IAG have been addressed thus far, but the primary difference that I discovered is that IAG provides user basis authentication, but ARUBA clear pass provides MAC base authentication and all switches must be configured with ARUBA NAC. This, I feel, is a powerful capability for controlling users on non-manageable switches.
Noah19 Lv3Posted 23 Jan 2023 15:59

Sangfor IAM is a world-class Internet behavior management system that includes professional internet bandwidth management, application control, URL filters, traffic control, information control, unlawful hotspot/proxy control, behavior analysis, wireless network management, and many other features.
VanFlyheights Lv3Posted 23 Jan 2023 16:01

It offers the following advantages: Proxy Avoidance Protection, Intelligent Traffic Management, Gateway and Client Decryption to Uncover Encrypted Traffic, and so on.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders