Wazuh Integrations with NGAF, Endpoint Secure or IAM

dw Lv1Posted 19 Dec 2022 11:52

Has anyone implemented a syslog server, for example using wazuh? So the logs from NGAF, ES and IAM will be stored and able to analyze there.

Any suggestions for the best syslog server to use? Which have integrated with Sangfor Products.

Thank You

Draiden has solved this question and earned 20 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Im also planning to build, I'm aiming for security onion. Throwing all the logs from ES, CC, NGAF, IAM.
Just to get a good picture when it comes to DNS attacks.
Is this answer helpful?
EvgeniyOlkov Posted 19 Dec 2022 16:04

Hi! I think you can use any product which supports the Syslog standard. I've tried ELK. Works great.
Khawar Lv1Posted 20 Dec 2022 13:29

Good Question.
Draiden Lv2Posted 20 Dec 2022 15:39

Im also planning to build, I'm aiming for security onion. Throwing all the logs from ES, CC, NGAF, IAM.
Just to get a good picture when it comes to DNS attacks.
rivsy Lv5Posted 21 Dec 2022 19:43

I recommend to use SolarWinds syslog server
Newbie308427 Posted 26 Dec 2022 12:35

i think that any syslog supported product will do
Jhazz Lv3Posted 26 Dec 2022 19:18

You can try free syslog server available but it has a limited capability. If you need more function and features you can go to the paid or subcription based syslog
Osama Muhammad Lv3Posted 26 Dec 2022 19:36

Try ELK for log Server but, I dont think you need it as Sangfor have a black box in there firewall.

I hope you know what is how aeroplane Black box works, if plane crashed.
Faisal P Posted 26 Dec 2022 21:26

Wazuh agents work on a wide range of operating systems, but if this is not possible, you can forward syslog events to your environment.
Pat Lv4Posted 28 Dec 2022 13:06

You should try FREE Kiwi Syslog Server from solarwinds

I Can Help:

Change

Trending Topics

Board Leaders