Channel Bandwidth Distribution based on time

firdhyprayogo Lv1Posted 28 Nov 2022 17:08

Hi guys could i put a time base filter on channel bandwidth distribution ? just like option at other segment.

Thanks

Denny Chanditya has solved this question and earned 20 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

i think for now you cant filter that by time based.

i have an issue with this bandwidth channel reporting if we want to see what the application that consume the bandwidth in my users company on office hour. so i create the Bandwidth Management Policy with specific time and apps. example, i want to see what application that consume bandwidth in office hour,so i create schedule for office hour, and specific policy with streaming/media social apps and company apps. and then create another for non office hours. so i can differentiate the traffic for office/non office hours in flow control/bandwidth channel.
Is this answer helpful?
LucyHeart Lv3Posted 01 Dec 2022 09:03

I think that is not a feature as of now.
rivsy Lv5Posted 01 Dec 2022 09:44

It only have QoS
Newbie517762 Lv5Posted 01 Dec 2022 09:51

HiHi,

IAG has Bandwidth Management
It is base on 3 key point:
1. Line Bandwidth
2. Application
3. Objects.

Also it has other Bandwidth Management: "Link Load Balancing" & "Quota Control"
But no one is based one time.

If you have any idea of IAG, you can post on below linking- IAG Co-Building Plan :
Denny Chanditya Lv2Posted 01 Dec 2022 11:49

did  you mean time filter in internal report center?
Denny Chanditya Lv2Posted 04 Dec 2022 20:22

i think for now you cant filter that by time based.

i have an issue with this bandwidth channel reporting if we want to see what the application that consume the bandwidth in my users company on office hour. so i create the Bandwidth Management Policy with specific time and apps. example, i want to see what application that consume bandwidth in office hour,so i create schedule for office hour, and specific policy with streaming/media social apps and company apps. and then create another for non office hours. so i can differentiate the traffic for office/non office hours in flow control/bandwidth channel.
Happpy Lv3Posted 05 Dec 2022 09:44

it has only QOS capability
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 05 Dec 2022 09:48

It doesn't have that features yet
Noah19 Lv3Posted 05 Dec 2022 10:29

I think it can't filter internal reports.
NeTSec Lv3Posted 05 Dec 2022 10:35

time base filter on channel bandwidth distribution is not possible as of  now.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders