How to exclude a user from access control policies

Ali Ammar0 Lv1Posted 13 Nov 2022 23:04

hi there. I am using sangfor IAM  13.0.47. I created user group-based policies and links to domain controller groups. now I want to exclude a user or group from a policy. can anyone help me with this? thanks

CTI_JianJie has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

(In reply to Ali Ammar0)
Yes, Sangfor IAG follows the top-down approach, so if you want to allow traffic for AD users but excluded certain users (non-AD). For your scenarios, you need to configure the first allow policy target with the AD users, and the second block policy target for the non-AD users. From here, you need to make sure the users authentication is accurate to prevent any random blocking happened.
Is this answer helpful?
rivsy Lv5Posted 14 Nov 2022 08:10

In the "Policies" tab select/choose the policy to be changed/edited, choose "Edit" and new windows will appear after you click it. In the new windows appear which is the "Object" tab you can select user or groups depends on your choice it is either by "Domain User,  Security Group, Local User" then click OK after you select them.
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 14 Nov 2022 11:03

Select/choose the policy to be changed/edited in the "Policies" tab, click "Edit," and additional windows will open. In the new window that appears, which is the "Object" tab, you may pick users or groups based on your preferences, either by "Domain User, Security Group, or Local User," and then click OK.
arjay Lv3Posted 14 Nov 2022 11:07

For you to exclude a user/group from the policies, select/choose the policy to be modified in the "Policies" tab then click "Edit" then a new window will prompt. In that window, select the "Object" tab and from there, you can select which user/group to be excluded. Then click "Ok"
Imran Tahir Lv4Posted 14 Nov 2022 12:48

Select the policy to be changed/edited in the "Policies" tab, click "Edit," and additional windows will open. In the new window that appears, which is the "Object" tab, you may pick users or groups based on your preferences, either by "Domain User, Security Group, or Local User," and then click OK.
Pat Lv4Posted 14 Nov 2022 14:28

Go to Policies tab and select user or groups preferred
Rhebie Lv3Posted 14 Nov 2022 14:37

Select the preferred user or groups under the Policies tab.
Rashley Lv2Posted 14 Nov 2022 14:43

To exclude a user or group from the policies, select the policy you want to change in the "Policies" tab and then click "Edit." This will open a new window. Choose the "Object" tab in that window to choose which user or group should be excluded. then press "Ok."
Ashley Anne Lv2Posted 14 Nov 2022 15:01

You can edit a policy by selecting it in the "Policies" tab, selecting "Edit," and then new windows will open. You can choose users or groups from "Domain User, Security Group, Local User" in the new windows that appear, which is the "Object" tab, and then click OK once you have done so.
Randolfy Lv2Posted 14 Nov 2022 15:07

Under the Policies tab, choose the desired user or user group.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders