NGAF - Commercial Certificate of Web Authentication Portal 50

ThomasC Lv1Posted 17 Oct 2022 16:27

Hi all,
   I wish to know if it's possible to upload a commercial SSL certificate into the builtin authentication web portal of NGAF.

Latest version of some browser (ex. Chrome) does not accept self signed certificate and some customer are expressing problem regarding logging in the portal itself.

I cannot find where I can generate the CSR or upload the certificate and private key pair.

Can I ask you for help?

Thanks for your time, wish you a good day,
   Thomas.  

P.S.: I can't create a MAC address bypass of the portal to circumnavigate the problem.

rivsy has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins, 50 coins of bounty and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

1. On the dashboard management click "Server Security" then choose "SSL Policy"
2. In the SSL Policy window fill up the "Name" then in the "Server Certificate" choose "Add" (PLEASE SEE SSL1 PICTURE)
3. In the Server Certificate tab click "Import Certificate" then import your SSL certificate. (PLEASE SEE SSL2 PICTURE) then click OK after import.
4. Then fill up the SERVER IP and Server Port then click OK
5. Then select the SSL Protocol that you need then press OK (PLEASE SEE SSL3 PICTURE)
6. Then test the configuration

ssl1.png (193.75 KB, Downloads: 427)

SSL1

SSL1

ssl2.png (116.14 KB, Downloads: 419)

SSL2

SSL2

ssl3.png (148.55 KB, Downloads: 423)

SSL3

SSL3
Is this answer helpful?
rivsy Lv5Posted 18 Oct 2022 11:09

2. In the SSL Policy window fill up the "Name" then in the "Server Certificate" choose "Add" (PLEASE SEE SSL1 PICTURE)
3. In the Server Certificate tab click "Import Certificate" then import your SSL certificate. (PLEASE SEE SSL2 PICTURE) then click OK after import.
5. Then select the SSL Protocol that you need then press OK (PLEASE SEE SSL3 PICTURE)
6. Then test the configuration

ssl1.png (193.75 KB, Downloads: 427)

SSL1

SSL1

ssl2.png (116.14 KB, Downloads: 419)

SSL2

SSL2

ssl3.png (148.55 KB, Downloads: 423)

SSL3

SSL3
Luih Miranda Lv3Posted 24 Oct 2022 11:10

6. Then test the configuration.
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 24 Oct 2022 12:00

On the dashboard management click "Server Security" then choose "SSL Policy"
In the SSL Policy window fill up the "Name" then in the "Server Certificate" choose "Add" (PLEASE SEE SSL1 PICTURE)
In the Server Certificate tab click "Import Certificate" then import your SSL certificate. (PLEASE SEE SSL2 PICTURE) then click OK after import.
Then fill up the SERVER IP and Server Port then click OK
Faisal P Posted 24 Oct 2022 12:27

You can use a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) from a Certificate Authority (CA) to obtain certificates used by API Gateway. Policy Studio can generate both X.509 certificates and associated private keys. However, it cannot generate a CSR. You may need to generate a CSR to request a CA to issue a certificate for use in the API Gateway.
Naomi Lv3Posted 24 Oct 2022 13:13

In the Server Certificate tab click "Import Certificate" then import your SSL certificate.
VanFlyheights Lv3Posted 24 Oct 2022 13:29

On the dashboard management click "Server Security" then choose "SSL Policy"
Adonis001 Lv3Posted 24 Oct 2022 13:59

Fill up the SERVER IP and Server Port then click OK
Then select the SSL Protocol that you need then press OK
Noah19 Lv3Posted 24 Oct 2022 14:08

In the Server Certificate tab click "Import Certificate" then import your SSL certificate.
Natsu Dragneel Lv3Posted 24 Oct 2022 14:38

Yes it is possible to upload a commercial SSL certificate into the builtin authentication web portal of NGAF.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders