Hi! I am just wondering what is the difference between NGAF and SSL VPN if we talk only about VPN functionality?
Is SSL VPN solution has more VPN features? Or it's the same VPN functionality compare to NGAF?

rivsy has solved this question and earned 20 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

NGAF have the same functionality with the SSL VPN, but with secured and advance protection. NGAF have different type of client authentication like local password, LDAF (for primary authentication) and hardware ID for (secondary authentication). NGAF client can use EasyConnect to connect to it which make it user friendly to use
Is this answer helpful?
rivsy Lv5Posted 13 Oct 2022 17:02

NGAF have the same functionality with the SSL VPN, but with secured and advance protection. NGAF have different type of client authentication like local password, LDAF (for primary authentication) and hardware ID for (secondary authentication). NGAF client can use EasyConnect to connect to it which make it user friendly to use
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 13 Oct 2022 17:11

Sangfor NGAF is the Firewall itself. The SSL VPN is a feature of the NGAF and it is generally called "Client VPN". Thus it is called by Sangfor SSL VPN because they added additional features than to a normal Client VPN. Dont be confuse on the terms. Also FYI, there is another vpn technology of Sangfor NGAF and that is called "Sanfor VPN" and it is generally called "Site to Site VPN" but with added features. Like I said don't be confuse with the terms.
Newbie517762 Lv5Posted 14 Oct 2022 09:45

Thanks for your sharing !

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders