(Active Directory Sync Issue with Virtual DesktopController)
Product : VDI
Version : 5.4.0 EN R2
Every time when I create a new user in the Active Directory instance it’s not reflected on VDC.it was so annoying, because most of the time requirement is very urgent for new users .new user reflection will show in VDC around 120min.
• First we monitor the delay of new users between AD and VDC.
• Then we observe that all user is showing except the new one.
• we log in to the VDC and check the Sync of the VDC with AD.
• We notice that every time if we want to reflect the user immediately we have to synchronization in LDAP.
• After the Creation of AD ID you have to GO in VDC and perform the mentioned below step for mention above problem resolution.
Log in to VDC
go to VDI Options and select the Authentication Tab.
Select setting in LDAP
Setect the AD and click on Import user.
It’s the last step you have to click on save and import now then you will see all the latest user sync successfully and reflect in VDC.