SNMP to Monitor System Status of IAM

MRDamanhuri Lv1Posted 10 Aug 2022 21:29

Hi everyone,

Greeting,

May I know how to get SNMP to log system status of IAM?
I have enabled SNMP on System >> General >> Advanced but just monitor ping, uptime and interfaces traffic.
That I need is monitoring system status statistic such as CPU load, Memory usage and Disk usage.
Anyone can show me how to?

Thank you

Johnbada has solved this question and earned 20 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

For 3rd-party NMS please download the MIB from the IAM. You can download it from login to web-console then go to menu SYSTEM >> GENERAL >> ADVANCED >> SNMP then click on button "download MIB".

After success download the MIB please upload to the NMS server.
If you like to using the OID then you should convert the MIB using MIB Browser to see the OID structure visible.
Is this answer helpful?
jetjetd Lv5Posted 11 Aug 2022 14:03

I am not sure if this is the one you are referring but i hope it can be helpful for you.

The resource information section displays the brief information of the device resources, including CPU usage, memory usage, disk usage, device sessions, online users, system time and log information of the day as shown below.
To enable the automatic refresh function, click the "gear" icon to open the options page, and then check the "Enable Auto Rfresh" option and set the refresh interval, as shown below:
MRDamanhuri Lv1Posted 11 Aug 2022 15:45

Yes, this way I do daily but I to want collect them to a dashboard using third party NMS. It consumes time if browse it one by one meanwhile I have seven IAMs on my enterprise networks.
Do you know OID of CPU load, Memory and disk usage?

Thank you
Johnbada Lv2Posted 11 Aug 2022 19:45

For 3rd-party NMS please download the MIB from the IAM. You can download it from login to web-console then go to menu SYSTEM >> GENERAL >> ADVANCED >> SNMP then click on button "download MIB".

After success download the MIB please upload to the NMS server.
If you like to using the OID then you should convert the MIB using MIB Browser to see the OID structure visible.
Faisal P Posted 11 Aug 2022 23:20

Working principle: The IAM periodically sends an SNMP request to the L3 switch to obtain the MAC address table and saves the table in the memory

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders