EOIP Mikrotik Behind Sangfor NGAF

cahyo_ramdani Lv1Posted 01 Jul 2022 16:08

So i have a case, EOIP/GRE Tunnel in Mikrotik not running as expected. But if both of Mikrotik plugged directly to ISP cable without connected through Sangfor, EOIP/GRE Tunnel running well. Both Sangfor NGAF allow GRE Protocol Number 47 in policy. Any ideas ?

EOIP - Copy.jpg (28.97 KB, Downloads: 452)

EOIP

EOIP

jetjetd has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Last edited by jetjetd 25 Jul 2022 19:38.

Are you establishing a tunnel between Mikrotik and Sangfor NGAF? If you are sure with your NGAF configuration maybe you are missing some configs with your Mikrotek device.
Is this answer helpful?
jetjetd Lv5Posted 04 Jul 2022 01:33

Last edited by jetjetd 25 Jul 2022 19:38.

Are you establishing a tunnel between Mikrotik and Sangfor NGAF? If you are sure with your NGAF configuration maybe you are missing some configs with your Mikrotek device.
Noman Rajput Lv2Posted 04 Jul 2022 19:18

Why dont you establish a Tunnel Between Sangfor to Sangfor ? and after that just route your subnets to both ends over GRE.

Secondly, please check both mikrotik are pingable?
Third, you can check the logs on sangfor when initiating a GRE Session. you can easily trace the issue from logs or share the logs here.
Noman Rajput Lv2Posted 08 Jul 2022 02:44

why not you make a tunnel between both sangfor NGAF and just route your local subnets of both ends.
Noman Rajput Lv2Posted 08 Jul 2022 02:46

Well, if you want to make a tunnel between both mikrotiks you need establish ping connectivity between both mikrotik then you need to open VPN ports on sangfor NGAF. finally you need to publish your local subnets towards both ends.
cahyo_ramdani Lv1Posted 11 Jul 2022 11:59

Thank you guys for your replies, i really appreciated. Turns out, there's issue in Mikrotik and need to be replaced.

Cheers,

CR
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 25 Jul 2022 10:21

Your saying that you established a gre tunnel/vpn through Mikrotik and its working right? Then if you used Sangfor NGAF it doesn't work. I think you just only missed some configuration because Sanfor NGAF fully supported gre tunnel/vpn.
naomivillamor Lv3Posted 25 Jul 2022 10:41

Check your config in NGAF
Noah19 Lv3Posted 25 Jul 2022 10:49

You must activate the vpn ports in ngaf
Pat Lv4Posted 25 Jul 2022 12:28

Sangfor NGAF supports GRE Tunnel configuration. If there is nothing wrong with the NGAF, maybe Microtik has.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders