#Configuration Guide# Sangfor NGAF Configuration Bandwidth Management

jetjetd Lv5Posted 30 Jun 2022 22:48

Last edited by jetjetd 30 Jun 2022 23:49.

Sangfor NGAF Configuration Bandwidth Management

Product: NGAF

Configuration Steps——

Step 1.  Go to Network >Interfaces and Select the WAN interface.

Step 2.  A new window will open and make WAN attribute is ticked for WAN interface.

Step 3.  Next, go to Policies > Bandwidth Management > Line Definition. In Lines, configure the WAN interface as egress interface and fill in the actual bandwidth of the ISP in both outbound and inbound bandwidth. After done settings, click “OK”.

Step 4.  Next, go to Line Policy. Click on add to create a new line policy for the line that just created. Configure the protocol and address for the line policy.

Next is to select the line we just configured as Internet line and click “OK”.

Step 5.  Next, go to Bandwidth Channel. Click “Enable Bandwidth Management System”.

Step 6.  Click on “Add” to add a new bandwidth channel.

Step 7.  A new window will pop up. Name the channel and select the line created in the previous step as target line. In the Channel type, you can configure guaranteed channel, limited channel.

You can also configure per-user max bandwidth.

Step 8.  Next, go to applicable objects. Configure the application, source and destination object and schedule. After done settings,click OK. You can now test and check if the bandwidth limitation you created is working already.
-END-

Like this topic? Like it or reward the author.

Creating a topic earns you 5 coins. A featured or excellent topic earns you more coins. What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

jetjetd Lv5Posted 03 Jul 2022 00:59

I hope everyone will find my guide useful.
Imran Tahir Lv4Posted 07 Jul 2022 12:49

Useful for me
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 20 Jul 2022 16:20

This guide is what we need. Another helpful topic
Imran Tahir Lv4Posted 26 Jul 2022 13:53

useful topic
Faisal P Posted 09 Oct 2022 16:43

Thank you very much for the information ...
BitCloud Lv3Posted 22 Apr 2023 23:00

It is helpful my friend
VanFlyheights Lv3Posted 22 Apr 2023 23:02

Yes it is very resourceful
Fisher Lv2Posted 25 Apr 2023 13:24

The fluency of the article is outstanding, providing an informative and useful content that is well-structured and easy to implement.
sanjigerma Lv3Posted 25 Apr 2023 13:32

The article is well-structured, providing a detailed explanation of the topic that is both informative and helpful, with clear instructions and helpful screenshots.