#Configuration Guide# Sangfor NGAF Basic Application Control Configuration

jetjetd Lv5Posted 30 Jun 2022 22:42

Last edited by jetjetd 30 Jun 2022 23:52.

Sangfor NGAF Basic Application Control Configuration

Product: NGAF

Configuration Steps——

Step 1.  First, go to Network > Interfaces > Zone. Make sure that you have configured the corresponding zone for LAN and WAN.

Step 2.  Next, go to Policies > Access Control > Application Control. By default, Sangfor NGAF will have a default deny all policy to block all access.

Step 3.  Click “Add” to add new application policy.

Step 4.  A new window will pop up. Fill in the name, select the source zone, select the network objects for that source zone, select the destination zone and select the network objects for that destination zone.

Step 5.  Select the service or application to be allowed or denied. In options there is a “Allow” or “Deny” that you can select from. There is also a schedule option if you want a scheduling on it. After done settings, click “OK”.

Step 6.  You can now see that the application control that you configured has been added.
-END-

Like this topic? Like it or reward the author.

Creating a topic earns you 5 coins. A featured or excellent topic earns you more coins. What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Milagros Lv2Posted 11 May 2023 15:56

The structure of your article is well-organized, making it easy to follow and understand the flow of ideas.
Flordeliza22 Lv2Posted 11 May 2023 15:55

The accuracy of the information provided in your article is remarkable, and it helped me to better understand the topic.
RobertonY Lv2Posted 11 May 2023 15:54

The straightforward approach in your article made it easy for me to follow the content.
MedingMedina Lv2Posted 11 May 2023 15:54

Your article is informative and beneficial, and it gave me a lot of valuable insights into the topic.
Tonybe Lv2Posted 11 May 2023 15:52

The grammar of your article is impeccable, and it made the reading experience more enjoyable.
MariaD Lv2Posted 11 May 2023 15:50

The content of your article is very helpful, and it gave me a better understanding of the topic at hand.
Donsadam Posted 11 May 2023 15:48

The fluency of your writing is impressive, making the article easy to read and comprehend.
soneosansan Lv3Posted 11 May 2023 15:20

All I can say is that this content is very good. I can follow it with ease
Detz Lv2Posted 11 May 2023 15:18

Your guide was very helpful and provided me with a lot of useful tips and tricks
LucyHeart Lv3Posted 11 May 2023 15:17

The guide is easy to understand and helpful to me without any knowledge