SANGFOR IAG another Administrator unable to see VPN options

tanveer Lv2Posted 17 Jun 2022 20:35

Last edited by tanveer 17 Jun 2022 20:38.

Why Sangfor other administrators unable to see SANGFOR VPN options. on creation there is no permission of subjected option. Is any sangfor expert let us confirm why?

I do not want to use ADMIN user in our organization and want to create every administrator id on their name for clear monitoring.

In Sangfor IAM versions, anyone can see the Sangfor VPN and Admin can grant this permission, as I am running it too in my environment.

regards,

Tanveer Hussain

Fitz_IAG has solved this question and earned 20 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Hi,Tanveer. Thank you for your support. Regarding your question, we would like to know two things:

1. which version of firmware are you currently using?
2. Have you enabled VPN configuration permissions for specific administrator accounts?

Thanks.
微信图片_20220620102008.png
Is this answer helpful?
jetjetd Lv5Posted 20 Jun 2022 01:28

Try to update the firmware and see if the same problem still occurs.
tanveer Lv2Posted 20 Jun 2022 01:59

Thanks for your response but this is website issue of sangfor community, hope sangfor officials will respond on it.
Fitz_IAG Lv2Posted 20 Jun 2022 10:22

Hi,Tanveer. Thank you for your support. Regarding your question, we would like to know two things:

1. which version of firmware are you currently using?
2. Have you enabled VPN configuration permissions for specific administrator accounts?

Thanks.
微信图片_20220620102008.png
tanveer Lv2Posted 23 Jun 2022 14:43

Thanks for Support Engineer to resolve it on my box, this function Sangfor VPN was not visible to grant permission. Anyhow this was resolved on ticket I created.

Thanks to all to suggest and guided.
tanveer Lv2Posted 23 Jun 2022 14:54

Solution is accepted in normal case, but in my case it was resolute by Sangfor Support

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders