1. They are values based on metrics obtained by comparing logically related attributes about the behavior of an activity, process or control within a specified time.
2. It is a set of activities that detect, describe and catalog all potential risks to assets and processes that could have negatively impact business outcomes in terms of performance, quality, damage, loss or reputation.
3. It refers to a mobile device that supports voice and data communications conforming to one bearer technology, such as GSM, but on four different sets of frequencies.
4. It refers to a thin, flat piece of semiconductor material used in integrated circuits.
5. They are customers who are both loyal to a provider and who advocate the provider. In the digital era, loyalty marketing and advocacy marketing join forces to convert first-time buyers to repeat buyers to loyal customers to brand advocates.