XiaoMi Smart Lock can't connect to Internet

Tckoay Lv1Posted 01 Feb 2022 19:31

Hi, I'm trying to install XiaoMi Smart Lock which is connected to WIFI. After perform number of testing, I confirmed that if the Smart Lock will behind IAG, it won't able connect to WIFI/Intenet properly during setup process. If I will bypass IAG, then it will able to complete setup and connect to Internet.

From IAG Log, All activities logs,  I don't see any traffics initiated by the Smart Lock. How do I perform troubleshooting on this issue?

By solving this question, you may help 508 user(s).

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Liew Lv2Posted 10 Feb 2022 14:29

Good day! May I know how you bypass the IAG? Do you use the bypass function in IAG or physically bypass IAG?
jetjetd Lv5Posted 05 Jul 2022 01:20

You need to make a policy  in IAG that allowing your Xiami smartlock device access in the internet.
Imran Tahir Lv4Posted 05 Jul 2022 12:31

create a policy in iAG that following device connect to internet
Faisal P Posted 05 Jul 2022 12:45

Open Wifi settings on your phone. Tap the Wifi network and click on Forget. Then, turn off and turn on the Wifi on your phone. Reboot Your Phone, Wifi Router. Reset Your Phone’s Network Settings.
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 05 Jul 2022 16:48

Might be Sangfor IAG doesn't support Xiamo products.
naomivillamor Lv3Posted 06 Jul 2022 11:51

Yeah. maybe smart lock application is not supported by IAG
rivsy Lv5Posted 06 Jul 2022 11:52

Create a policy in the IAG for your xiaomi smart lock, if problem persist the last option is to connect your xiaomi smart lock before the IAG
regidorreyes Lv5Posted 07 Jul 2022 08:46

You must create a policy for Xiaomi Smart Lock or check it Application Control to have more control in it.
Rhebie Lv3Posted 11 Jul 2022 08:36

You should configure a policy in IAG that will allow Xiami smartlock  to access the internet.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders