#My 2021

Johnbada Lv2Posted 20 Dec 2021 14:00

I have join community sangfor since 2019. Before June 2021 I was just a community reader not doing any activity and searching documentation only when I needed, but after June 2021 my first activity to join the BETA test program and I am very excited to do the feature testing.
It was not about the gift (but I am happy to get the gift from community huahahaaa...) but the new feature was require to customers demmen and I got alot of experience as the first-tester with the new features from sangfor product.
Now I also do the translation and I am not realise that I read alot of troubleshooting, deployment and installation, features product, and lot of others information about sangfor product, once again community make me more know about the features and lot of knowladge.
Thanks to all community admin to bring the experience, knowladge, and fun to all of community members.

Like this topic? Like it or reward the author.

Creating a topic earns you 5 coins. A featured or excellent topic earns you more coins. What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Sangfor Jojo Lv5Posted 20 Dec 2021 16:58

Johnny,  you are one of our loyal fans of Beta Program and Localization Program. 比心.png Thanks for your active participation and effective suggestions for us. Sangfor Support community will keep moving forward to provide better user experience for everyone and hope everyone can learn, share and grow further here.
Sangfor Selene Posted 20 Dec 2021 17:31

The story you shared with Sangfor is so remarkable. Thank you for always being here.
Merry Chistmas and Happy New Year to you and your families.