[Ended] Sign up to Win Fee Raffle Chances and Exciting Gifts

Sangfor Jojo Lv5Posted 17 Sep 2021 15:42

首页banner_1016 拷贝.jpg

Dear customers,

Sangfor Community is a content-filled, self-service, technical support community with over 9,000 members. We sincerely hope you can join your peers here and learn, share and grow with each other.

We prepare some gifts and benefits if you register an account from September 20th to October 31st, 2021. DO NOT MISS the chance!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Join Us in Sangfor Community to Win Gifts}

1.  Mobile top-up, face masks, and 3.5mm earphone rewards are optional for verifying as a general member

gift optional 拷贝.jpg
Note: We will send you an email to collect your preference for this reward every Monday. If there is no special note from you, we will give mobile top-up by default.

2. Another 1000 coins and two raffle chances will be awarded if you are verified as a VIP member or Partner.
lucky draw_小.png

3. For existing members, try to invite your friends and colleagues to join in Sangfor community to get rewards as follows:

100 coins will be rewarded to you for each invitation sent.

Successfully invite 1 person, get 500 coins and 2 raffle chances.
Successfully invite 5 persons, get 5,000 coins and 2 raffle chances.
Successfully invite 10 persons, get 10,000 coins and 2 raffle chances.
Successfully invite 15+ persons, get 20,000 coins and 2 raffle chances.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{How to Register in the Sangfor Community}

1. Register with your company email address.
Rewards will not be sent if you registered with other emails such as Gmail, yahoo, qq, 163, and outlook.

1) Verified as General Member

Even though you are not working with Sangfor yet, you can still register on the Sangfor Community to get access to the massive resources and communicate with Sangfor Experts.
common user.png

2) Verified as VIP Member

If you are a Sangfor end-user, select "I am an end-user of Sangfor product (VIP)", and then input the Serial Number or Gateway of your Sangfor product and click "Submit" to verify your account as a Sangfor VIP member.
VIP verification.png

3) Verified as Partner

Your account will be verified as a partner account immediately if your company information is already in our system. If not, please fill in the pop window after your registration to submit a verification application. Your partnership will be verified within 1 business day.
partner verification.png

2. Successfully verified.

successfully verified.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Must Read!!!
1. You can download the attachment DOCX to start your invitation (Click Here).
2. When you send an invitation letter, please do put jojo.luo@sangfor.com on the cc. list.
3. Please reply to my post with your friend’s email after you invited him.
4. All the physical rewards except for coins will be delivered to you after October 31st.

庆祝.png 庆祝.png { Honor Leaderboard } 庆祝.png 庆祝.png

Thanks to all the participants to invite your friends and colleagues to sign up in Sangfor Community with you. Let's see who has invited the most person to join in this event.

Invitation Leaderboard.jpg
Note: coins have been sent to all the participants, please remember to check it in your account. For raffle chances, an email has been sent to you too, please take your time to join the lucky draw. Wish you good luck!

----------------------------------------------------------Write in the End------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all your participation. We are counting the data and will inform you of the delivery of the gifts with an email. Kindly please check your mailbox. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

An Invitation Letter to Your Friends_1018.docx

114.8 KB, Downloads: 835

Sangfor Jojo Lv5Posted 17 Sep 2021 16:57

Reply Template of Friends Invited:

I invited: eileen.huang@sangfor.com
Johnbada Lv2Posted 24 Sep 2021 16:26

I invited: Satnusa Victor
rivsy Lv5Posted 25 Sep 2021 12:00

More invites and chance of winning
Fida_Balti Lv4Posted 25 Sep 2021 21:32

I invited: Muhammad Furan
rivsy Lv5Posted 27 Sep 2021 12:25