WEBSITE BLOCKED - USER

Jeric Turga Lv1Posted 05 Apr 2021 11:54

How can I block a specific website only for a Specific User?
I'm using Sangfor NGAF 8.0.23

Liew has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Hi Jeric Turga, you can try the following steps.
1. First, go to objects> security policy templates> content security and select website that you want in URL filter row.
2. Next, go to policies> network security> policies, select user and apply the content security you have created just now. Action can set to deny.
If the URL you are looking for is not defined in our URL database, you can go to objects> content identification database> URL database to add a new one.
Thank you.
Is this answer helpful?
Osama Muhammad Lv3Posted 12 Apr 2021 10:25

Dear Jeric Turga,
Please follow the below attached video, this will help you out in blocking sites.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= ... SANGFORTECHNOLOGIES
Liew Lv2Posted 30 Jun 2021 18:47

Hi Jeric Turga, you can try the following steps.
1. First, go to objects> security policy templates> content security and select website that you want in URL filter row.
2. Next, go to policies> network security> policies, select user and apply the content security you have created just now. Action can set to deny.
If the URL you are looking for is not defined in our URL database, you can go to objects> content identification database> URL database to add a new one.
Thank you.
sekyu Lv2Posted 06 Jun 2022 14:35

this is great!!!

I Can Help:

Change

Trending Topics

Board Leaders