[Webinar] Are You Doing It Right? Handling a Malware Outbreak

Sangfor Elsa Posted 16 Sep 2020 16:47

Are You Doing It Right? Handling a Malware Outbreak

22 September 2020 | 16:00 PM (Hong Kong Time)

"I believe no one will ever attack me or my organization". "I bought a firewall and antivirus software, I am protected against virus & malware attacks". Many people may have these illusions where they assume, they are the lucky one or expect consumer security products will solve every single security issue for them. ​

Unfortunately, it does not work that way. Some users may panic and do not know what to do after being infected by malware such as ransomware and give in to pay a ransom to get back their files, or they may handle it by themselves in the wrong way, leading to further infections. Join our webinar to learn about how to properly handle a security incident with organized and systematic ways and prevent similar incidents from happening in the future. ​

Speaker: Jeffrey Lee - Sangfor Security Service Product Manager

* Attendees who stay till the end of the webinar will get a chance to win a US$20 Shopping Voucher (or equivalent in your local currency). Winners will be contacted by Sangfor local team for prize collection after the webinar.

This online webinar requires registration on Zoom. Please use your First Name, Last Name & Email Address to sign up. Later, use those info & Event Password to join the webinar on the 22 September 2020.

Faisal Posted 16 Sep 2020 18:05

Registered ...
Faisal Posted 21 Nov 2021 10:25

Thank you very much for the information ...