VPN or antivirus for security

Newbie099333 Lv1Posted 30 Mar 2020 16:41

I am a little confused after this blog  that should I use a VPN or antivrus?
jetjetd Lv5Posted 08 Aug 2020 20:20

It depends on your requirement.

Antivirus is a program that is designed to prevent,search, detect and remove software viruses and other malicious software like worms, trojans, adware, etc. in your computer.

VPN or virtual private network allows you to surf websites privately and secure as well as gain access to restricted websites.
Newbie341830 Lv1Posted 11 Sep 2020 19:05

Maybe you are reading from the wrong website material why are you getting confused both of two different things Antivirus vs VPN The Antivirus works keep malware or other cybersecurity threat away from your device and VPN Safe and secure your data and privacy through the internet from your device and the network( while communicating or sending internet requests.
Faisal Posted 05 Oct 2020 22:22

Antivirus software and virtual private networks (VPNs) have emerged as the most popular tools to protect yourself and your devices.

Newbie859267 Lv1Posted 07 Nov 2020 19:29

It all depends on your requirement. If you are looking to unblock streaming opportunities or protect your online privacy you would go with VPN. I would recommend to read more about VPN for better understanding through this vpn beginners guide. However, if you are looking for online security and malware protection then antivirus is the right option like Avast or Avg etc..
sekyu Lv2Posted 12 Aug 2021 17:28

Well it depends on your requirements
Go Posted 02 Dec 2021 20:32

This article is very helpful for me.  Antivirus is a program that is intended to forestall, search, distinguish and eliminate programming infections and other noxious programming like , trojans, adware, and so forth in your PC clickhere
megatmuazam Lv1Posted 07 Dec 2021 10:01

It depends on your requirement. i prefer AV
001vpn Posted 19 Sep 2022 17:09

2022 <a href="https://001vpn.com/netflix-tutorial/" rel="dofollow">Unblock Netflix (Netflix) Full Tutorial</a>: How to Set Netflix Simplified Chinese Subtitles and Enjoy the World resource?
001vpn Posted 19 Sep 2022 17:11

2022 Unblock Netflix (Netflix) Full Tutorial: How to Set Netflix Simplified Chinese Subtitles and Enjoy the World resource?>https://001vpn.com/netflix-tutorial/

Trending Topics

Board Leaders