Access policy troubleshooting procedures to detect which traffic is blocked

Soviet Lv1Posted 20 Nov 2019 02:09

Hi
I have sangfor in our environment. We are facing some issues where some client applications which need to either download some plug-ins or updates to certain packages. But the download fails via sangfor.

What is the systematic procedure to find which traffic is blocked?

Newbie280530 has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

You can go to System > Diagnostics > Troubleshooting > Settings, then assign the problematic PC IP and enable the "Turn on passthrough as well" to allow these traffic.
Is this answer helpful?
Newbie280530 Lv3Posted 20 Nov 2019 09:19

You can go to System > Diagnostics > Troubleshooting > Settings, then assign the problematic PC IP and enable the "Turn on passthrough as well" to allow these traffic.
NorthStar Lv1Posted 20 Nov 2019 10:58

Ok cheked there but didn't checked the pass through option.
NorthStar Lv1Posted 20 Nov 2019 11:00

What pass through does?
When I checked for logs it did not show any interesting things. It showed some reject packets but it was for YouTube and some ads related sites.

Park Bo Gart Lv2Posted 06 Dec 2019 22:51

If you know the domain or IP where the workstation is downloading from, you can check it via Internal Report Center > Logs > Application Control or Content Security. Then filter the denied traffic to search for the domain or IP. Also make sure that the logging of policies is turned on. Hope it helps.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders