Website can't open. After refresh it can be opened

rezaprtm27 Lv1Posted 03 May 2019 09:53

Hi All,

I have the question. I have the IAM device and our user are tried to open one website it can't be opened. After i refresh from the browser the website could be open. I just want to make sure it's that problem with our IAM or the ISP?

WhatsApp Image 2019-05-02 at 3.36.31 PM.jpeg (28.88 KB, Downloads: 849)

WhatsApp Image 2019-05-02 at 3.36.31 PM.jpeg

Muhammad Talha has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Hi Dear ,

Can you please tell what is your firmware version for IAM ? Maybe I can help with that.

Try bypass IAM and check if the website can open normally. If still cannot its something with the IAM and if can they must be IAM blocking it.

To follow above Go to Diagnostic -> Troubleshooting -> Setting -> Enable Pass-through
After this browse the website.

Thank you.

Kind Regards
Is this answer helpful?
arieltuppil Lv1Posted 03 May 2019 10:46

did you done anything on you on your IAM, if no then there is problem with your ISP, if yes then you need to refresh the browsing due to the rules you made on you IAM to take effect.
Muhammad Talha Lv3Posted 05 May 2019 23:42

Hi Dear ,

Can you please tell what is your firmware version for IAM ? Maybe I can help with that.

Try bypass IAM and check if the website can open normally. If still cannot its something with the IAM and if can they must be IAM blocking it.

To follow above Go to Diagnostic -> Troubleshooting -> Setting -> Enable Pass-through
After this browse the website.

Thank you.

Kind Regards
Kasdira Lv3Posted 15 May 2019 18:25

i hope that problem finished

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics