How can export log file from IAM in text file

Kompakornw Lv1Posted 26 Mar 2019 18:10

Hi guys,

I would like to export logs from IAM 2 months ago, I try to export from the external data center day by day, but it takes a long time more than 2 hours per day. Anyone have another solution to export it? No need only csv file, txt file is okay.

Best Regards,

Kompakorn

Darrel_IAM has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Last edited by Darrel_IAM 04 Apr 2019 17:21.

We already response this case,if your have same requirement, if you have large of log needs export please kindly contact Sangfor technical support.
we also offer a funcation "export to csv" on external report center in new coming version
Is this answer helpful?
Darrel_IAM Lv2Posted 28 Mar 2019 11:57

Hi Sir:
      May I know , what is the proposal that export data from our external report center.
CTI Jimy Lv2Posted 29 Mar 2019 19:07

Hi,

The time required to export the logs is directly proportional to the amount of logs. The larger the amount of the logs, the more the time required for the logs to be exported.
Najam Awan Lv1Posted 29 Mar 2019 19:12

Hi,
Use internal Report center for schedule report during less usage time, it will reduce the amount for application processing time.

Darrel_IAM Lv2Posted 04 Apr 2019 17:20

Last edited by Darrel_IAM 04 Apr 2019 17:21.

We already response this case,if your have same requirement, if you have large of log needs export please kindly contact Sangfor technical support.
we also offer a funcation "export to csv" on external report center in new coming version

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders