Sangfor Endpoint Security Solution Queries related to features

Newbie519682 Lv1Posted 21 Aug 2024 17:31

I have some queries related to Sangfor Endpoint Security Solution for pre-sales. Could anyone please let me know how many editions of the Sangfor Endpoint Solution are available? Does Sangfor Endpoint Security Solution handle vulnerability patch management for OS and installed softwares? Does it support full disk encryption and file-level encryption on servers? Is it Endpoint Secure ?

Newbie517762 has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

HiHi,

Please find below my answers:
Q1. Could anyone please let me know how many editions of the Sangfor Endpoint Solution are available?
A2. The Sangfor Endpoint Secure has two editions : 1. Essential Edition, 2. Ultimate Edition.

Q2. Does Sangfor Endpoint Security Solution handle vulnerability patch management for OS and installed softwares?
A2. Yes, the Sangfor Endpoint Secure has Vulnerability management.

Q3. Does it support full disk encryption and file-level encryption on servers?
A3. From a functional standpoint, EDR and BitLocker fall into different security categories. EDR focuses on detecting and handling security incidents and threats on endpoints, while BitLocker is designed for encrypting data on the disk. Technically, EDR does not directly control the encryption process of BitLocker. Nonetheless, it's worth noting that EDR can work with encryption tools like BitLocker to improve overall security. For example, EDR can identify attempts to bypass BitLocker encryption and provide alerts and responses. However, this cooperation doesn't mean EDR directly supervises the encryption features of BitLocker.

Q4. Is it Endpoint Secure ?
A4. Yes, the Sangfor Endpoint Secure is a modern EPP solution.

Please find the attached file for Sangfor Endpoint Secure Brochure for your Ref.
Sangfor_BR_P_Endpoint-Secure-Brochure_20240301.pdf (989.2 KB, Downloads: 8)
Is this answer helpful?
Newbie517762 Lv5Posted 22 Aug 2024 15:15

HiHi,

Please find below my answers:
Q1. Could anyone please let me know how many editions of the Sangfor Endpoint Solution are available?
A2. The Sangfor Endpoint Secure has two editions : 1. Essential Edition, 2. Ultimate Edition.

Q2. Does Sangfor Endpoint Security Solution handle vulnerability patch management for OS and installed softwares?
A2. Yes, the Sangfor Endpoint Secure has Vulnerability management.

Q3. Does it support full disk encryption and file-level encryption on servers?
A3. From a functional standpoint, EDR and BitLocker fall into different security categories. EDR focuses on detecting and handling security incidents and threats on endpoints, while BitLocker is designed for encrypting data on the disk. Technically, EDR does not directly control the encryption process of BitLocker. Nonetheless, it's worth noting that EDR can work with encryption tools like BitLocker to improve overall security. For example, EDR can identify attempts to bypass BitLocker encryption and provide alerts and responses. However, this cooperation doesn't mean EDR directly supervises the encryption features of BitLocker.

Q4. Is it Endpoint Secure ?
A4. Yes, the Sangfor Endpoint Secure is a modern EPP solution.

Please find the attached file for Sangfor Endpoint Secure Brochure for your Ref.
Sangfor_BR_P_Endpoint-Secure-Brochure_20240301.pdf (989.2 KB, Downloads: 8)

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow