Sangfor AC-1000 Problem

Joe9 Lv1Posted 17 Jul 2024 10:21

Hello, Good Morning

With this message, i have a problem with my Sangfor AC-1000 device and i'll list it:

1. My sangfor can't be opened anymore from browser(attachment), if possible please give me the default IP of the sangfor
2. My Sangfor shows that alarm is keep blinked red continously, probably 10 times and keep blinked(anyone know aout this?)
the attachment

Thanks

Enrico Vanzetto has solved this question and earned 20 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Hi, it seems an issue with web ui's ssl certificate that is configured on you Sangfor device. Try access with a different browser. i suggest you to download and use basilisk portable (that is an older portable version of firefox) in order to get access to your Sangfor device's web ui and replace the ssl certificate with a new one (self signed or buyed).
Is this answer helpful?
Enrico Vanzetto Lv4Posted 17 Jul 2024 16:02

Hi, it seems an issue with web ui's ssl certificate that is configured on you Sangfor device. Try access with a different browser. i suggest you to download and use basilisk portable (that is an older portable version of firefox) in order to get access to your Sangfor device's web ui and replace the ssl certificate with a new one (self signed or buyed).
jerome_itable Lv3Posted 17 Jul 2024 17:13

Based on the image you sent,

it appears you're encountering a secure connection error on your browser, not an issue with your Sangfor AC-1000 device itself. The error message indicates a problem with the authenticity of data received when trying to connect to a website.

Here are some things you can try to troubleshoot the secure connection error:

Check the Date and Time: Ensure your computer's date and time are set correctly. Inaccurate time settings can sometimes cause secure connection errors.
    Clear Browser Cache and Cookies: Clear your browser's cache and cookies. Corrupted cache or cookies can interfere with secure connections.
    Try a Different Browser: Try accessing the Sangfor interface using a different web browser to rule out browser-specific issues.
    Disable Antivirus or Firewall Temporarily: In some cases, antivirus or firewall software can interfere with secure connections. Try temporarily disabling them to see if it resolves the error (be sure to re-enable them afterward).
    Check for Sangfor Updates: Ensure your Sangfor device is running the latest firmware. Outdated firmware can sometimes cause connection problems.
Newbie290036 Lv3Posted 17 Jul 2024 19:07

Regarding your first concern, the default IP address for the Sangfor AC-1000 is usually 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.168.1. You can try accessing the device's web interface using one of these IP addresses.

Regarding the second concern, the continuous blinking red alarm on your Sangfor device is likely indicating a critical system error or a critical security threat. The specific reason for this alarm could be due to various factors such as unauthorized access attempts, network attacks, or system configuration issues. To resolve this issue, I would recommend checking the device's log files to identify the cause of the alarm and take corrective action accordingly. You can also check the device's configuration settings to ensure that all settings are properly configured and that there are no security vulnerabilities that need to be addressed.
Zonger Lv5Posted 17 Jul 2024 23:25

1. If you are unable to access the Sangfor AC-1000 device from the browser, it might be due to several reasons such as network configuration issues, IP address conflicts, or device settings. By default, Sangfor devices often use a default IP address like 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1. You can try connecting directly to the device using an Ethernet cable and configuring your computer's network settings to match the default subnet (e.g., 192.168.1.x with subnet mask 255.255.255.0). This should allow you to access the device and check its configuration.

2. The continuous red blinking alarm on the Sangfor AC-1000 device indicates a critical issue that needs attention. The exact meaning of the alarm code can vary based on the device's firmware version and configuration. Typically, a continuous red alarm suggests a major fault or system error that requires immediate investigation and resolution to restore normal operation.

For both issues, accessing the device through its default IP address and understanding the alarm status are crucial steps in diagnosing and resolving the problems with your Sangfor AC-1000 device.
vesogi7900 Lv2Posted 18 Jul 2024 13:36

Here are some steps to address your issues with the Sangfor AC-1000 device:

1. **Default IP Address:**
   The default IP address for the Sangfor AC-1000 is typically `192.168.0.1` or `192.168.1.1`. Try accessing these addresses in your browser to see if you can reach the device's login page.

2. **Red Blinking Alarm:**
   A continuously blinking red alarm light usually indicates a hardware or critical system error. Here are some steps you can take:
   - **Restart the Device:** Power off the device, wait for a few minutes, and then power it back on.
   - **Check Connections:** Ensure all cables and connections are secure.
   - **Check Documentation:** Refer to the user manual for specific error codes related to the red blinking alarm.
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 18 Jul 2024 17:45

The default IP address for Sangfor AC-1000 is typically 192.168.1.1. Try accessing it using this address.
The continuous red blinking alarm on the Sangfor device usually indicates a hardware or critical system error.
Tayyab0101 Lv2Posted 18 Jul 2024 17:54

you can access this via browser and check the health from there. red flashing LED is critical error which may lead to hardware fault as well.
Prosi Lv3Posted 18 Jul 2024 20:38

Hi,

The step to Sangfor AC-1000 Problem:
Review Configuration Settings:
Access the AC-1000 management interface (usually through a web browser).
Check the configuration settings, including network settings, VLAN configurations (if applicable), and any specific policies or rules configured on the device.
Restart the Device.
Check Logs and Diagnostics: Review system logs and diagnostic information available through the AC-1000 management interface.
Verify Network Settings: Ensure that network settings on the AC-1000 (IP addresses, subnet masks, gateways, DNS servers, etc.) are correctly configured.
Consult Documentation: Refer to the Sangfor AC-1000 user manual, documentation, or knowledge base for troubleshooting tips specific to your issue.
Contact Sangfor Support
Joe9 Lv1Posted 19 Jul 2024 09:36

Dear all

Sorry just replying to the question, but now the issue already solve and it seems strange the problem solved just cause restarting the device

Thanks for the reply and help

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders