HCI Supports DPDK and SR-IOV?

LuckLuciano Lv1Posted 06 Jul 2024 21:40

I am presenting SANGFOR HCI to a TELCO Customer in Brazil and I would like to know if HCI supports DPDK and SR-IOV. IF yes, can you please share an official statement or document with me ?

Thank !
Luciano

Prosi has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Hi,

As long as I know that Sangfor HCI (Hyper-Converged Infrastructure) does support DPDK (Data Plane Development Kit) and SR-IOV (Single Root I/O Virtualization) technologies. Please contact Sangfor tech-support for details.
Is this answer helpful?
Prosi Lv3Posted 08 Jul 2024 09:25

Hi,

As long as I know that Sangfor HCI (Hyper-Converged Infrastructure) does support DPDK (Data Plane Development Kit) and SR-IOV (Single Root I/O Virtualization) technologies. Please contact Sangfor tech-support for details.
vesogi7900 Lv2Posted 08 Jul 2024 11:39

Yes, Sangfor HCI supports both DPDK (Data Plane Development Kit) and SR-IOV (Single Root I/O Virtualization). These features are crucial for enhancing network performance and efficiency, especially in high-demand environments like telecommunications.

For an official statement or document, I recommend reaching out directly to Sangfor’s support team.
Enrico Vanzetto Lv4Posted 08 Jul 2024 14:32

Hi, i was unable to locate a definitive official document or statement that verifies the support of DPDK and SR-IOV in SANGFOR HCI within my current resources. For the most reliable and current information, I suggest you directly connect with Sangfor. Their technical support team should be able to provide you with an official statement or document confirming the support of DPDK and SR-IOV in SANGFOR HCI

I Can Help:

Change

Trending Topics

Board Leaders