Dynamic IP IPsec VPN tunnel does not connect to SonicWall

July_MX_TLine Lv1Posted 07 Jun 2024 04:58

Hi,

I'm having trouble trying to connect an IPsec VPN tunnel to a SonicWall using the Dynamic IP Protocol.
I have exchanged all the information with my partner, but he is still receiving a message about "no proposal chosen"; I'm pretty sure we both have the same info there.

Besides, I haven't found my way to the logs and how to filter the results to make the troubleshooting a little bit easier.
¿Where should I start?

Enrico Vanzetto has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Hi, the message no proposal chosen often are related to some device in the middle of you and your customer that filters udp packet on ports 500 and 4500. Try check if there are some filters on your isp's router first. Second, double check the corresponding policy that allow traffic flow on your site-to site (this check has to be made on both devices ggaf and sonicwall). After that, you can go on your ngaf's web ui on system -> troubleshooting and perform a precise traffic inspection by entering the public ip of your customer and see if some traffic come to your ngaf from the public ip of your customer.
Is this answer helpful?
Enrico Vanzetto Lv3Posted 07 Jun 2024 15:41

Hi, the message no proposal chosen often are related to some device in the middle of you and your customer that filters udp packet on ports 500 and 4500. Try check if there are some filters on your isp's router first. Second, double check the corresponding policy that allow traffic flow on your site-to site (this check has to be made on both devices ggaf and sonicwall). After that, you can go on your ngaf's web ui on system -> troubleshooting and perform a precise traffic inspection by entering the public ip of your customer and see if some traffic come to your ngaf from the public ip of your customer.
Farina Ahmed Posted 07 Jun 2024 15:44

Hi there I would recommend to ask this issue from SonicWall tech team because this page is not for other vendor products but for Sangfor only. If integration with Sangfor and SonicWall is an issue then it makes sense.
CLELUQMAN Lv3Posted 10 Jun 2024 10:27

can u provide us the network topology for both side. we need to see what devices are in between

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow