From my perspective as I read and have tried the Sangfor ES, it is an EDR solutions. Is Sangfor ES can be an XDR solution? or is there other solutions for XDR alone?

rivsy has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

XDR or Extended Detection Response was created and originated by Palo Alto to showcase their NGFW and their endpoint product. EDR and XDR provide the same proactive approach to network security. Sangfor have better and beyond the expectation of the XDR which is the Sangfor Cyber Command that is linked to Sangfor Endpoint Secure and Sangfor NGAF. Sangfor has always called this XDDR for extended detection, defence, and response

Reference:
Is this answer helpful?
jetjetd Lv5Posted 29 Oct 2022 22:09

Cyber Command is the XDR and Sangfor ES is the EDR. I hope this will help.
Deorwine Lv2Posted 26 Oct 2022 10:43

XDR -  flexible visibility and filtering.
arjay Lv3Posted 25 Oct 2022 09:02

Sangfor ES is an EDR Solution while Sangfor Cyber Command is the XDR solutions
Luih Miranda Lv3Posted 24 Oct 2022 16:53

XDR or Extended Detection Response was created and originated by Palo Alto to showcase their NGFW and their endpoint product. EDR and XDR provide the same proactive approach to network security. Sangfor have better and beyond the expectation of the XDR which is the Sangfor Cyber Command that is linked to Sangfor Endpoint Secure and Sangfor NGAF. Sangfor has always called this XDDR for extended detection, defence, and response
Faisal P Posted 24 Oct 2022 16:11

Sangfor Endpoint Secure utilizes a different approach to defending systems from malware and APT threats compared to current next-generation Anti-virus (NGAV) or endpoint detection & response (EDR) solutions.
Endpoint Secure is part of a truly integrated cooperative security solution with Sangfor’s NGAF, IAM, and Cyber Command, providing a holistic response to malware infections and APT breaches across the entire organization's network, with ease of management, operation, and maintenance.
BitCloud Lv3Posted 24 Oct 2022 15:26

Cyber Command is the XDR, ES is the EDR and Platform X is the management.
isabelita Lv3Posted 24 Oct 2022 14:55

XDR are solutions with flexible visibility and filtering.
Natsu Dragneel Lv3Posted 24 Oct 2022 14:29

If you want to have more flexibility on handling threats, then XDR is the choice.
Noah19 Lv3Posted 24 Oct 2022 14:14

ngfor Cyber Command that is linked to Sangfor Endpoint Secure and Sangfor NGAF and this can be XDR solutions
Adonis001 Lv3Posted 24 Oct 2022 13:52

Sangfor Cyber Command is the XDR solutions

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics