From my perspective as I read and have tried the Sangfor ES, it is an EDR solutions. Is Sangfor ES can be an XDR solution? or is there other solutions for XDR alone?

rivsy has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

XDR or Extended Detection Response was created and originated by Palo Alto to showcase their NGFW and their endpoint product. EDR and XDR provide the same proactive approach to network security. Sangfor have better and beyond the expectation of the XDR which is the Sangfor Cyber Command that is linked to Sangfor Endpoint Secure and Sangfor NGAF. Sangfor has always called this XDDR for extended detection, defence, and response

Reference:
Is this answer helpful?
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 24 Oct 2022 12:11

Sanfor ES is an EDR solutions.
Naomi Lv3Posted 24 Oct 2022 13:20

I think the Platform X is the XDR of Sangfor
VanFlyheights Lv3Posted 24 Oct 2022 13:22

Platform - X can orchestrate with NGAF, IAG and ES
rivsy Lv5Posted 24 Oct 2022 13:23

XDR or Extended Detection Response was created and originated by Palo Alto to showcase their NGFW and their endpoint product. EDR and XDR provide the same proactive approach to network security. Sangfor have better and beyond the expectation of the XDR which is the Sangfor Cyber Command that is linked to Sangfor Endpoint Secure and Sangfor NGAF. Sangfor has always called this XDDR for extended detection, defence, and response

Reference:
Adonis001 Lv3Posted 24 Oct 2022 13:52

Sangfor Cyber Command is the XDR solutions
Noah19 Lv3Posted 24 Oct 2022 14:14

ngfor Cyber Command that is linked to Sangfor Endpoint Secure and Sangfor NGAF and this can be XDR solutions
Natsu Dragneel Lv3Posted 24 Oct 2022 14:29

If you want to have more flexibility on handling threats, then XDR is the choice.
isabelita Lv3Posted 24 Oct 2022 14:55

XDR are solutions with flexible visibility and filtering.
BitCloud Lv3Posted 24 Oct 2022 15:26

Cyber Command is the XDR, ES is the EDR and Platform X is the management.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Trending Topics

Board Leaders