IAG didn't detect device conection

Newbie650895 Lv1Posted 16 Feb 2024 11:44

i have problem, my sangfor IAG didn't reach or detect my device like IP add and Mac add,
but from my router and controller,my device is detected.

Sangfor_SY has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

I think you are referring to the IP is not showing in IAG's online user list. There might possible the IP address has been added into the global exclusion of IAG, in this case, the IP and Mac address will not show in IAG's online user list.

You may check the setting under System > General > Global Exclusion.
Is this answer helpful?
Enrico Vanzetto Lv3Posted 20 Feb 2024 16:04

Hi, i need more information about you netwrok environment in order to understand better your situation.
You are in the same vlan your Sangfor IAG resides to?
Your pc is in the same network as Sangofr IAG?
Try checking network mask/ gateway of your pc's network settings.
Try connecting your pc directly with your Sangfor iAG on managemnt port and try to ping/reach web ui.
babeshuka Lv3Posted 20 Feb 2024 17:31

Your query is not clear. Please elaborate more of the problem
Donsadam Posted 20 Feb 2024 17:31

network configuration on your device to ensure it has the correct IP address and subnet mask. Make sure there are no conflicts with other devices on the network.
Happpy Lv3Posted 20 Feb 2024 17:32

Sangfor IAG has the correct IP and MAC addresses associated with the device. Check the configuration settings for IP and MAC binding in the Sangfor IAG management interface.
BetBet Lv2Posted 20 Feb 2024 17:32

Use network discovery tools like ping or traceroute from the Sangfor IAG to the device. This can help identify where the communication is breaking down.
Ginalyn Lv2Posted 20 Feb 2024 17:33

Could you please the version of the IAG?
Detz Lv2Posted 20 Feb 2024 17:33

If the issue persists, consider reaching out to Sangfor support for assistance. They may provide specific guidance based on the configuration and logs.
Tonybe Lv2Posted 20 Feb 2024 17:34

I can't really understand the problem. Can you explain with more details
Natsu Dragneel Lv3Posted 20 Feb 2024 17:35

Are you living in the same virtual area as your Sangfor IAG?
Does your computer share a network with Sangofr IAG?
Check the network settings on your PC by looking at the network mask and gateway.
Aim to ping or contact the online user interface by connecting your PC straight to your Sangfor iAG on the management port.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders