Sangfor Endpoint Secure Rest API Documentation

Shozab Lv1Posted 22 Dec 2023 15:40

Dear Team,

I trust this message finds you well.

I am currently seeking the REST API documentation for Sangfor Endpoint Secure. Could you kindly confirm if such documentation exists and provide access to it

Your assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thank you and best regards,

By solving this question, you may help 209 user(s).

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Imran Tahir Lv4Posted 26 Dec 2023 17:10

Ask with sangfor support .

Enrico Vanzetto Lv3Posted 27 Dec 2023 01:21

Hi, you can look on Endpoint Secure Manual that you can retrieve in self service area (if your Sangfor account is partner level). On my opinion, the best option is to contact your Sangfor sales contact to find out more information.
Newbie517762 Lv5Posted 27 Dec 2023 10:06

HiHi,

Regrettably, I was unable to locate the requested documents.
I suggest contacting Sangfor support for the necessary assistance.
mdamores Lv3Posted 27 Dec 2023 12:00

As far I know, there is no readily available detailed documentation about your concern. I would recommend to contact Sangfor support directly for immediate assistance regarding this matter
jerome_itable Lv2Posted 28 Dec 2023 09:49

I'm unable to locate publicly available REST API documentation for Sangfor Endpoint Secure at this time. However, here are some steps you can take to potentially obtain it:

Contact Sangfor Support:
        Reach out to Sangfor's technical support team directly. They're in the best position to confirm the existence of REST API documentation and provide access if it's available.
        You can find their contact information on the Sangfor website or within your product documentation.

Check the Sangfor Community Forums:
        Visit the Sangfor Community forums (https://community.sangfor.com/) and search for discussions about REST APIs or integrations.
        Other users may have shared information or workarounds, even if official documentation isn't publicly available.

Explore the Product Interface:
        If you have access to the Endpoint Secure management console, carefully examine the settings and menus for any mention of APIs or integration options.
        Some products offer limited API functionality without extensive documentation.

Refer to Partner Documentation:
        If you're working with a Sangfor partner or reseller, inquire if they have access to more comprehensive documentation, including API resources.

Additional Considerations:

Version Specificity: REST API availability and functionality can vary between product versions. Always specify the exact version of Sangfor Endpoint Secure you're using when seeking information.
    Access Restrictions: Some vendors limit API access to specific partner programs or require additional agreements. Be prepared to discuss your use case and potential restrictions with Sangfor.

If you're unable to obtain official documentation, consider these alternatives:

Reverse Engineering: If you have technical expertise, you could explore reverse engineering techniques to understand the API endpoints and behavior. However, this approach can be time-consuming and potentially unreliable.
    Third-Party Integration Tools: Some third-party tools might offer integration capabilities with Sangfor Endpoint Secure, even without official API documentation. Research available options to see if they meet your needs.
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 30 Dec 2023 17:59

N/A. Ask Sangfor support team.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Trending Topics

Board Leaders